More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dudefrombel dudefrombel

who?

Jane, who isn't here because she wanted to

Jane arrived at HOR academy nervously, looking around at the large walled complex in front of her she walked towards the gate. She thought back about why she was here, her best friend had discovered her breaking in to his parents' shop and had given her a choice, go to the academy where she would study to become an obedient to him or he would alert the police. Jane had been caught before and the judge had told her that he would make sure she got at least 40 years if she was caught again, so she would rather become her best friends , but her probably wasn't even serious right, she would show up to the gate and it would all turn out to be him teaching her a lesson. that was what she thought.

She walks towards the woman at the gate and tells her "hi, I'm jane, I might be her for classes". The woman smiled "Jane smith? You're in the pink dildo dorm, room 512, your class schedule is in there, you should hurry, evening curfew is in ten minutes and those found outside past it are punished quite severly, so run" the woman said.

Jane quickly started running with her backpack and her few belongings, looking for her dorm

does she get there in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)