More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dudefrombel dudefrombel

does she get there in time?

barely but once inside she meets the "doorman"

She sprints around and spots a building that looks slightly, well... pink, very pink. She sees a sign in front of the building and it reads, d.Ildo buildin. Jane runs inside, panting trying to catch her breath. Suddenly there's a claxon and over the tanoy system an automated message comes "evening cerfew, all students outside of their dorm are to go to they disciplinary complex"

Jane looks down the hall looking for an elevator to get to the fifth floor when a big guy walkst up to her, he's very tall and has brown short hair. He stands infront of Jane with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face "look at that, you must be the newbie in our dorm, aren't you?" He hungrely eyes her up and down "um, yeah I am. I'm Jane" she says as she holds her hand out. He grabs it and squeezes hard "I'm Jim, and I'm the chief of this dorm, if you want to live here there's gonna be a fee. Jane looks down "I don't have a lot of money with me..." he interupts her "I'm not interested in your money, you see, I have a little business here at the academy and for the business I'm gonna need three topless pictures of you taken right here and right now, or the entire outfit you're wearing" Jane looks at him "what the fuck, no!" she yells, he replies "it's one of those or sleep outside, which is not allowed, and discipline at this academy isn't exactly mild. So sweety, which will it be?"

does she pay the fee or do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)