More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

James and Lauren are victims of thieves

James and Laura were travelling to visit Lauren's family in Florida. The travel has been long, and they finally reach the State of the Sun early in the morning. They stop in a gas station near the route. that's when they're targeted by some thugs, that follow them when James and Lauren leave the gas station. They awaited for the couple in a near grove, just entering the city, and when James and Laura pass through it, the criminals cross their car, not giving them any chance to escape.

Then, the thugs violently came down their car, and hit James and Laura car windows, forcing them to go down, at gunpoint. Now, with the couple at their mercy, the thieves ask for everything, cellphones, money…and clothes. Both James and Laura fulfill this fastly, stopping at their underwear. But the thugs wanted all, so both were to get naked. Finally, the criminals grab everything and leave the couple just there, in the middle of the suburbs, in their birthday suits…what the couple do? Ask for help just covering their nude bodies or hide behind the grove and await for someone to help them?

Ask for help just covering their nude bodies or hide behind the grove and await for someone to help them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)