More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

Where does our story begin?

James Aimer - Absolutely Not Late For School

"I'm late," James said, grabbing his toast and placing it in his mouth.

"What're you on about?" His mother asked, looking up from her weekly gossip magazine to look at him.

"I'm late!"

"No you're not," his mother said. "In fact, I'm sure it's a Saturday."

"Oh," James said, smacking his head. He was an idiot, but not as much of an idiot as a friend of his from school named Ryan. "My apologies."

"Now, sit down and eat your breakfast, I made your favourite."

"Pancakes?"

"Of course," his mother gave him a wide smile, instantly cheering him up.

James Aimer lived a happy life, one that was relatively normal, for all things sake. He had a normal-sized family, with one sister and a mother. With the both of them being relatively normal, in terms of relatives.

If he had to describe his mother in one word......happy? She was extremely happy, even when everything in the world was against her.

Once, when he was young, a snake had bit her leg and it took her four minutes to notice a viper had stuck itself onto her.

Ah, crazy times.

"Are you going to pick up groceries today?" He made small talk with his mother.

"No, unless you want to buy anything," she said, a finger on her chin. "Actually, I want to buy myself some new underwear. Want to come with?"

"To buy underwear?" James asked.

"No silly," she laughed. "You buy groceries, and I'll go shopping."

"That seems fine with me," James said.

"Make sure you wear something suitable," she said. "I don't want you to wear some ratty t-shirt to the mall like you did last time."

"That was four years ago mom," he groaned out. "It was the thing at the time."

"I don't understand you youngsters," she shook her head as she sighed, standing up and taking her purse. "Anyways, get ready, we're leaving in thirty minutes."

James eyed the mountain of pancakes in front of him, untouched since he was too busy talking earlier.

"I'm going to need more than thirty minutes."


"This is.....oddly boring," James said, sitting on a chair that was placed in front of the changing rooms. It was an old chair, with the cushions almost bursting out of its seams and making him uncomfortable with the amount of stuff stuffed into them. He had been waiting for about an hour for his mother to finish buying her underwear, and she was still not close to finishing, judging by the amount of things she had brought in with her.

James wasn't the type to fantasize about dirty stuff, heck, he barely masturbated. But, seeing as he didn't bring his phone, and the only magazine available to him was a copy of Sports Illustrated, the only thing he could do was imagine.

His mother, was attractive, that was a given. She had given birth to him when she was still in high school, and had just turned 37 this year, which made her look quite young.

Her breasts, while not as massive as some porn stars he had seen, were still large enough that they bounced in her shirt if she didn't wear a bra. Her figure was a straight 10/10, with her butt only enhancing her overall attractiveness.

No, James wasn't attracted to his mother but he could argue that if they weren't related to one another, James would totally smash.

"If only I could see what she's wearing right now," he mused to himself, looking at the white door and imagining his mother trying out skimpy underwear. It was a good thought, good enough that he might jack off to the image later at night.

Pitter-patter

"Huh?" James said, feeling something heavy hit his leg. He glanced down, to see a black ball on the floor. "What's this?"

He grabbed the object, turning it around in his hands as he looked at every nook and cranny of the thing.

"The Magic 8 Ball?"

Gasp?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)