More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Aaron call somebody?

James - A Friend From Work

After a few idle seconds scrolling Aaron's eyes rested on James's name. Usually he tried to keep his home and work life separate from one another. Though today was far from a usual day, in one casual motion he moved his thumb down and tapped the call button. The phone let out a monotonous tone as it began to dial the selected number, after a few moments James's voice sprang into life.

"This is James's voicemail, almost had you speak to a machine please leave a message after the beep."

Beep

Aaron rolled his eyes before pursing his lips to say; "Hey James, I know we don't hang out much but I have some time off and thought be nice to chill." With the message left Aaron ended the call and put the phone back onto the side table. Gradually Aaron eased himself away from his bed and wandered over to his chair pulling on a fresh set of boxers and sliding his battered jeans on.

As he moved into the bathroom to prepare himself for the day he heard a low drone as his phone vibrated twice. Instinctively Aaron knew a message had been received, moments later he ambled back into the room and pulled on a blue t-shirt before picking up the phone. As the screen lightened before his eyes, Aaron's lips parted as a faint gasp escaped from between them.

It took his mind a few precious seconds to realise what he was looking at...

What Is Aaron Looking At?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)