More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Selim Selim

Who is our protagonist?

James, an 18 year old College Student

You wake up to the sound of a blaring alarm coming from your phone. You quickly turn it off and get yourself to the bathroom.

A quick look in the mirror shows the definition of average: 5 feet 9 Inches tall, a little chubby but certainly not fat with messy brown hair and dark brown eyes.

You rinse your face off with cold water to wake yourself up before getting in the shower, today was going to be your first day of college and you weren't going to be late.

You finally had got accepted to a university, the University of New Angeles it was called.

Honestly you thought it was a scam when the acceptance paper arrived. It wasn't one of your top schools but near the end of your highschool career you had but to apply to as many schools as possible. You tried to be picky and first but after rejection after rejection you got .

Your grades weren't bad, far from it in fact, a solid 4.0 GPA was the one thing you were proud of in your life. Now the issue was that your unmarried and no college wants anything to do with a unmarried student.

It was customary to get married right on the birthday of the younger partners 18th birthday, after all an unmarried adult is lower than scum and can't be trusted.

Shit, you grunt in frustration.

It wasn't your fault you didn't get married! You think to yourself as your hand forms a fist.

Everyone was always talking about the importance of getting married and having kids to start a family but you didn't want any of that, at least not yet. How am I suppose to marry someone when I have only known them for a year or two? You think.

Your thoughts drift back to senior year and the redhead Anna, she was in your calculus class and was the perfect woman in your eyes.

Just shy of 5'5 and skinny as a rail you couldn't help but stare at her during most of the class, you had to study extra at home just to maintain your GPA!

On the last day before winter break you finally got the courage to ask her out.

BIG MISTAKE

At first, she seemed interested and went to out to a local coffee place with you. The conversation quickly went poorly when she asked how many kids you wanted to have after you got married. You told her you weren't interested in getting married yet and you wern't even sure you wanted to have Kids.

She stormed out of the coffee shop and yelled at you for wasting her time.

Sigh

You do remember watching her perfect ass as the best shot you had of getting girlfriend walked out on you.

As you think of the beautiful redhead you look down and see your growing cock.

Fuck not today!

...

You push the thoughts of Anna out of your head and finally your 5 inch cock went soft.

Thank god!

You quickly got dried off and dressed before hurrying downstairs to get some breakfast before your mom left for the day. But as you approach the kitchen you find a stack of envelopes on the counter with one on the top sealed with a fancy looking seal.

What is in the envelope?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)