More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alphayu Alphayu

Who Found The Rulebook?

James, a guy who love lesbian sex, has some dark fantasies

James was 21 this year, he had everything he could ask for, looks, health, intellect, wealth, family, friends, respect and dignity.

He was seen as a pure and holy guy from outside and everyone loved his company. And his feminine or soft features only helped him further with his image, soft and short white shiny hair, and green emrald eyes, soft and lean body which looked fit, a perfect match for any girl.

He was a hardworking guy since childhood and due to his genuis mindset and intellectual skills, he started a small business with his own money.

He wasn't expecting much but his business exploded and he became a millionaire overnight.

Coming from a small family, he could hardly believe he did it but he had always believed in himself and now here he was.

He was currently in college, in his 2nd year to be specific.

He didn't need to go to college but decided to pursue his degree as he could easily handle both things, business and academics.

Girls had always been attracted to him since school, and he was a respectable gentleman to them, at least on outside.

He decided to get a girlfriend in college and he soon met with a girl who was very interested in him and their interests matched a lot.

She was Amelia, shortly called Amy by her friends and James.

She was from a different class from James.

She was a goddess in their college.

Having long black hair, and violet deep eyes, a small but pointy nose, plump lips.

She had an hourglass and voluptuous body, any woman would beg to have.

She had large and firm round breasts, probably E-cups, a thin and curvy waist that extended to her very large and wide flaring round and firm hips, she had very thicc and plump thighs, and long toned legs that could crush anyone in between.

Unlike James who never did much to maintain himself, she was a gym freak who loved to do gym daily and often dragged James with her forcefully as he was a lazy guy when it came to this.

They were perfect pair, Amy liked and adored James and so did James or at least that's how it is seen from outside.

But the truth is James only selected her to be his girlfriend because he knew her dark secret and past.

His girlfriend, Amy was a hardcore lesbian.

She had this dark last behind her that she had hidden from everybody, even James.

He had found it about after he dug deep, very deep into her background through his connections.

Amy hated men, she was repulsed by the thought of being together with one, she had had multiple lesbian relationships.

Another dark past of Any was her part time work, she was slightly older than James by a year or two.

She worked in a dungeon, sex dungeon, as a lesbian mistress or dominatrix.

She never revealed her face there but James still found out on his own.

Why did she chose James as her boyfriend?

That's because she realised that she could not live life like this, she wanted luxury and money, a comfortable life with no work to do, live like a queen ordering others to do work for her

Although she was repulsed by men, James feminine features helped her accept him,

James had everything Amy wanted, a feminine man, with soft girl like features, quiet and gentleman, had tons of money, had a respectable reputation and lived independently.

As for how she could control him later?

She was doing everything she could to just hook James with her forever, so she was cultivating this relationship with everything she got to make James agree to marry her.

Just marrying her was enough as they would be binded legally and she won't have to worry about the sluts or gold digger eyeing James.

And as for how to make James submissive after marriage was too easy for her.

Few nights with her and she would make him a submissive dog licking her feet.

Of course she won't have sex with a guy, never in her life, she had confidence in her ability as a true dominatrix that she could subdue a novice like James easily.

She didn't wanted to take any risky steps before marrige lest James get fearful of her and runs away then her long planning would have gone to waste so she was perfectly role playing the role of a good obedient girlfriend.

But James knew of everything, but he still didn't break up with her why?

That's because lesbians turned him.

He was turned on by this whole situation and plan of Amy, be wasn't a masochist or anything yet nor did he care about her being a dominatrix, what turned him on was the fact she was a beautiful and busty lesbian.

He knew his girlfriend Amy was secretly in a relationship right now as well in college with a girl from another department.

The girl was called Stacy, a bully, a bitch, had long blue colored hair, tied in only tails always, with her black striking eyes and bombshell body, she loved to bully others.

She was secretly Amy's slut in the college, Amy broke her in one night of sex.

She was often jealous of me to be able to spend time with her mistress but never showed on face because she was aware of her mistress plan and they both planned to live a life of debauchery and sex after Amy married me.

Hahaha...

I was initially thinking of just playing a little with them and then break up and be on my way until I found this RuleBook, now many things about me and this world are gonna change..

What's does he do next, now that he knew his girlfriend was cheating on him with other girl, use Rulebook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)