More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Jamaal

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is tightly curled and black. You have it cut short unlike most of your teammates. Your big brown eyes and movie star smile look just perfect.

You exit the bathroom eager to find out what just happened and worried about your girlfriend , Mia. You walk as fast as you can to her nearby dorm.

You burst in. Mia is standing in the sunlight, looking radiant. Once again you are amazed at your relationship. She is petite, with blonde hair and pale skin. Her breasts are modest, but she is thin and attractive.

At five foot two, you tower over her by more than a foot. However, she is ferocious.

That’s why you’re shocked to see her standing there crying. You walk to her and bury her in a hug.

“What’s the matter, babe?”

“It’s my mom. She’s one of the people who disappeared.”

“I’m sure she’s ok.”

“They’re saying it’s like a quarter of the world’s population just disappeared. They’re saying alien abduction.”

“If she was , she’s not dead. Everything will be ok.”

You aren’t really sure of that, but you know it’s what she needs to hear. Her crying stops and she nuzzles her head into your chest.

“So what do we do now?”

You look at your phone.

“Shit! I’ve got practice, babe. I’ll see you for dinner.”

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. The next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas and proceeded to name herself a Queen and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

What changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)