More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adam-SRP Adam-SRP

What happens next?

Jake swaps his own body and life with Jessica

Jake hovered his finger above the button. As he pressed it, he felt reality deconstruct and reconstruct at the same time. He found himself laying on Jessica's bed. Adam was hanging above him, with his eyes closed and his lips pursed.

"Holy shit, it worked!" Jake exclaimed as he caught a glimpse of his new body. He saw two big jiggly breasts encased in a pink skin tight top. He felt his legs covered in black pantyhose and high heels attached to his feet.

Adam opened his eyes, looking at his girlfriend with a confused expression. "What worked sweety?"

Adam continues to kiss his girlfriend, pressing his lips onto her plump glossy ones. Or rather Jake's plump glossy ones.

Jake felt something odd. He felt himself get aroused. Aroused by his very best friend Adam?! He wasn't gay, was he? It must be this body's chemistry messing with his mind. He begins to panic, looking around the room as he is being kissed. The R.A.D. was laying on his desk next to his make-up. He pushed Adam aside and dashed for the device.

"Jess? What are you doing? You're acting weird..."

"Weird? Me? No way, dude! I-i mean uh... sweety!" Jake replies, his cute face turning a little red

"Huh? What's going on? ... Jessica?" Adam replies, starting to get worried

Jake felt like he had screwed up. He didn't think he would arouse suspicion this quickly. Then again, he hadn't planned this far ahead anyways.

What does Jake do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)