More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adam-SRP Adam-SRP

What happens next?

Jake swaps Adams body with Jessica

Jake felt himself getting upset. Adam only had eyes for his new friends and his sexy girlfriend. He should be taken down a notch!

As he selected Adam for the second target, he decided to swap their bodies. Just before entering his commands, he swiped his finger over the 'awareness' slide above Adam's head.

"That'll teach him!"

Suddenly a high pitched girly voice could be heard from the bedroom.

"Ahh! What the hell?! What is going on?! Jess?! Why do you look like me?!" Adam exclaims, looking at his own body wearing a pink top and tight black skirt.

"What? Adam, what's wrong?" Jessica replies, completely spooked about Adams reaction.

"You! You're me! Holy shit, this is crazy! Are you not seeing this?!" Adam exclaims as he looks at himself in the mirror. He sees the body of his sexy girlfriend, wearing his own baggy hoodie and jeans.

"Seeing what? You're going crazy! Adam, this isn't funny anymore! Either calm down and kiss me or go home!" She replies, moving her new male body into a sexy pose on the bed.

"I am going crazy?! You're a dude and you don't even care! " Adam exclaims

"What?! What are you calling me a dude for?! Am i that ugly to you?! Get out! Get out, you jerk!"

Moments later, Jake sees the new Adam walking out the front door totally shocked about what just happened. Jake smiles and jumps out from around the corner.

"Ah, hey Adam! How are you doing dude?" He chimes

"Huh? You too? What the hell is going on?" Adam says to himself as he struggles with getting his long blonde hair out of his face

What does Jake do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)