More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lirovex lirovex

Who are you?

Jake Angler, average in every regard

You introduced yourself to Dralya as Jake Angler. Jake was average, in every regard. The 20 year old university student stood at about 5'9, and his body was neither fat nor skinny, neither athletic nor puny. He had light brown hair, and even his face could be described as average: green eyes with a tint of brown, a smal, straight nose, and a flat chin. Furthermore, his penis was about 5 inches when erect, not very big, not very small, average.

Dralya looked at him for a while, then she began: "I think there are a lot of places where you would fit in nicely. But if there is one universal rule through out all of my homeland, then that is consent! While consent is not allways necessary for everything, depending on the place they are in, it is the overspanning principle of that world. So, I want you to consent to beeing transportet to a place of your chioce. Don't hold back! Any fetish that exists in this world, and some that don't, exist in my home world." she explained. "Where do you want to be sent to? Or rather, which place suits your preferences best? Maybe you're really into orgasm denial, and want to be sent to the penal collonies, where you will be constantly teased, but never allowed to finish? Or maybe the 'free city' suits you better, where you can have sex with any woman, how, when and where you like? Don't worry about them, as I said before: most beeings there just pop into existence, with the sole purpose of pleasing the other inhabitants, and they like basicaly anything you do to them. Well? go ahead! What floats your boat?" she said with a big grin.

What is Jake's fetish, or fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)