More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightbane Nightbane

Which story would you like to experience?

Jaike, Thief and Womanizer

It was hard not to stare but Jaike Graystone couldn’t help himself. The procession flanked each side of the main courtyard, immense soldiers holding back the crowd of onlookers that eagerly glanced at their new superiors pass in straight marching rows. Tall emerald banners periodically shot up as the soldiers marked passed, donning full mail and crests displayed proudly on their chests. It was still morning, he mused, the other former LakeCross citizens donning everything from simple shifts to simple tunics.

But it was the Legion woman that attracted Jaike most. He’d only heard stories, of woman with insatiable appetites, bound by magic that could cause a man to expire from the sex alone. And to Jaike, if he was going to go, that was the only way he could image how.

That’s when he spotted them, openmouthed and leering at the sheer sight of them. Their were only a dozen of them, from what Jaike could spot, prostrated on platforms supported by labored slaves. And, unlike desert processions where the women were covered in layers and layers of cloth, these woman held barley any clothing at all. Simple jewels hung from their necks, sparkling green emeralds that appeared the illuminate of their own accord. Diamond bracelets encircled their wrists, spinning wealth that burned red room deep within it’s core, speaking of magic Jaike had only heard of. Tattoos were their only covering; runes that were burned onto their skin almost like markings of ownership. They curved around their bodies, accenting their curves and budding breasts that were fresh to the air for all to see. And their skin…their skin was green. That’s when Jaike realized the truth of it…they were elves.

He’d never heard of this before, in stories or otherwise. But as the procession rolled on he could see the truth of the matter. Legion women were elves, or at least half-elves. It boggled the mind, to see such magic users this far from the forests and being employed by such a destructive army went against all logic. Elves didn’t seek such wanton destruction, that was against their very nature. Elves didn’t even procreate with those outside their bloodline. To see an elf, displayed in such a manner created a unique opportunity.

His attention was turned when he caught a blonde haired LakeCross citizen staring at him. That’s when he realized he’d be pleasuring himself; unconsciously he’d dug his hand down his pants and had been stroking vigorously among the packed ground.

The woman was slight plump around the edges, donning a purple and white blouse and came up to the neck. Probably some daughter of some former noble, Jaike realized. But he was aroused, there was no doubted that. And she was so close.

He had to fuck something, now before he burst at the seems. (So to speak)

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)