More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nightbane Nightbane

What do you do now?

Approach the woman

His palms were sweating, slick to the touch but not from the blond-haired woman. He was aroused, that much he was certain and the closest thing would do very nicly. "Ahh! Got it!" He exclaimed, withdrawing his right hand from his trousers. He smiled sheepishly, feigning embaressment "New undergarment i'm afraid m'lady. Darn thing gets caught," he winked "if you know what I mean."

She blushed then, turning away while instinctually fixing her hair, which was tied up in a neat little bun on the top of her head.

'Hook line and sinker,' thought Jaiken as she sauntered up nonchalantly, at the woman. "Fair day, despite the obvious inconsistancies."

"Ah... well," the woman paused, catching her breath. "I'd certainly say so."

Jaiken smiled, "It's ok to hate them," he leaned forward, whispering in her ear "We all feel the same way."

She peeked around, hesitant. "You don't think they'll hear."

"Oh they'll here," he began, "But they'll not care one bit. The city is theirs, there's no need to control the population when our army's nonexsistant."

The blonde frowned then, disturbed by the images that Jaiken recalled to immediate memory.

"You really must be off, this is no place for a lady."

THAT caught her attention and her cheeks grew bright red again. "Me? I'm not lady sir."

"What?" Jaiken exclaimed in false admiration "Such fine skin," he allowed his hands to trace her chin. "and flawless silk hair. No, your lieing."

Her grin was from ear to ear now, "You flatter sir."

"Flatter? Nonsense m'lady I state facts. Truth is of the utmost, especially in times of perail. Don't you agree?" Jaiked smirked despite himself, watching the subtle hints that his charms were working; the lowering of her hands, the way she didn't shy away from his touch, the hinting questions of who she was answered honestly.

She smiled then, as if sharing some small measure of privacy in the otherwise packed crowd around them. He continued to whisper small compliments in her ear, while the procession passed them.

"It appears the grand entrence has ended." Jaiken mocked.

"Yes, I wonder what they have need of us now?"

"Oh I beg to wonder at such a thing," he rolled his eyes. "In any case, you should be off to safety. Anything they require of us will be hours from now as they establish their troops. Best hidden and lock the doors for us."

"Well... it was only my father and myself. He died during the siege..." her voice trailed off and specks of tears formed at the corner of her eye. "Where are we to go?"

Jaikend pondered, not missing the fact that she used 'We' in her question.

Follow her to her house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)