More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

Which Black stud/BBC slut's story do you want to follow?

Jaden-A nerdy gymgoer at a Halloween party

"Damn Jay, is that you?" A voice yelled incredulously, the speaker jumping in anticipation as they ran to the other party.

"In the flesh!" The other person, a beefy, masked man standing not a bit out of place aside from his amazing physique and near monstrous height.

"Shit boy, did you start eating lions while you were in college?" The woman laughed, trying and failing to wrap her arms around his insane bulk, amazed at the formerly skinny teen's new hunky appearance.

"Well, its really just a lot of training and eating and sleeping..."

"shhhh, don't ruin a good sight by talking so much. God, you chose the perfect outfit to show that off too, a big, studmuffin Spider-Man...guess some things never change do they?"

Jaden slid his mask off his face and tangled his fingers through his nappy locks, for as much as Jaden had grown, his boyish face had yet to part from him, though it massively complimented his features, his tawny brown skin blending nicely with the deep reds and blacks that made his tight suit.

"You're one to talk Bianca, you don't look different in the least."

"If I wasn't already the baddest bitch in this town in high school, I might have taken offense to that." She smirked, and for good reason too, she was right and she knew it.

Bianca, the preppy, upbeat brunette was and always had been a solid stunner, coasting through her high school period in that effortless way only possible for a bright and buxom beauty like her. Even now, Jaden could recall with immense embarrassment the nights he frantically worked his thick cock to orgasm with lewd images of her flexible moves on the dance team, obsessing over how those spandex outfits clung to the curve of her ass like he wished he could...

"C'mon, get your mask on and get inside, we're both wearing sexy superhero outfits...it's almost like a theme, don'tcha think?"

Her statement drew Jaden's attention to her costume, glad to have already pulled down his mask as she couldn't witness the slack-jawed look of desire that painted his features the moment he took it all in. Bianca had easily went all out in taking advantage of her unspeakably endowed proportions, squeezing her massive mammaries into a glossy white tit-hugging one piece adorned with an equally gaudy red sash tied tight around her hips like the wrapping of the world's most erotic Christmas present, giving the real Powergirl a run for her money in the sheer eroticism of her buxom body.

Jaden wasn't sure he was fit to survive whatever she had planned for him...

Where does Jaden's old friend take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)