More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

Where does Jaden's old friend take him?

Strip poker with cosplay coeds...

The two rode through a sea of partygoers buzzing with excitement and substance-fueled bliss, with Jason's beefy body unintentionally brushing up against a few excitable dancers, drawing the coy winks of a busty pirate slut, a needy whimper from a bleach blonde bimbo clad in a shameless schoolgirl outfit, and one or two bumps and grinds directly into his crotch from a twin pair of stumbling, black-haired bitches that giggled delightedly at the throb of his hefty semi.

"Come on! Since you decided to show up so late, we've already done a ton of stuff, but I know you're gonna loveeeee this...well, as long as you're not too attached to that getup, tiger."

"Uh, Peter's the tiger, I'm Miles, you know that?"

"Ugh, spare me the semantics and get in here already!" She brushed off the unrequested explanation, pushing him down the crowd to slip quietly into an undiscovered section of the house's basement.

Beneath his mask, Jaden's eyes went wide at what was hidden below, struck by an onslaught of memories at the familiar gathering of glitzed-up glamazons, many of which were the bane of his high school life and the masturbation fodder to his slippery sessions of self pleasure.

Kaylee, an apple-cheeked, freckle faced babe with a blood red cloth draped over her equally red hair, completing the look of a busty red riding hood with a plunging neckline on her low cotton shirt, threatening to let those big boobs spill out entirely. The redhead was currently at the head of a game table, shuffling cards about its surface towards the rest of Jaden's former tormentors.

Isabella Garcia collected her deck on the other side of the table, chewing absentmindedly on bubblegum in a way that made her rosy red lips, practically tailor made to cushion any fat cocks that wished to slide into her oral cavity. Her dark hair was hidden away underneath an obvious blonde wig meant as part of her outfit and a devil horn hairclip on top of that, the wig falling down to the bottom of her back and right above the meaty cheeks of her thick culo, squishing into her seat even from within the little red dress she had on, exposing the flesh of her sun-kissed thighs to the world.

And finally, to the right of the table, was almighty Queen bitch, Allison Sinclair...the unquestionable princess of the town's social hierarchy, and the biggest reason for Jaden's departure and subsequent years of crafting his body into the immaculate form that stood before them all now. Every pretty face in the room (excluding Bianca, of course, she was always nice) brought forth a reservoir of painful memories, but Allison's most of all stood out to him in those quiet moments when he questioned or doubted himself like he once was prone to.

Her shapely waist was stuffed into a shiny black corset that pushed up her milky breasts in her top, a pair of shapely C-cup's that were easily the smallest among the group, though bringing any attention to that fact was sure to put you on her 'hire a hitman to kill and make look like an accident' list. Much more impressive were the outspoken curves of her hips, and the set of beautiful, musclebound legs trained by her years in track and field alongside her cheerleading endeavors...which had also cultivated a massive bubble butt so impressive Jaden swore he could see a hint of it from the front...

"I- what the..."

"Shhhh, act natural. I know this might seem weird, but trust me okay? I've always hated how these bitches treated you...but maybe its time for some payback, don't you think? Also, try not to take off your mask, its more fun that way." She whispered into his ear before pushing away from him, settling at the table and gesturing to him in a 'come hither' motion.

He breathed deeply, turning his trepidation and wavering fear into resolve as he lumbered forward in a wide, assertive gait, confidently seating himself between the bitchy blonde and her redhead friend.

"Well now, who's this, Bianca? Don't tell me you've been running off with some boy while we were waiting...even if he is kinda hot." Isabella laughed, shamelessly laying her hand on Jaden's arm and trailing it up and down with her soft, smooth fingers, gasping at the veiny mass of musculature just beneath his skin.

"You got a name big guy? Or are you cosplaying as Spidey with a speech impediment?" Kaylee added, shuffling his cards and handing them to him, his large hand grazing against her tiny digits as she did so, and making her slender body quiver lightly at the unexpected touch.

"Well...I can't exactly let you know my secret identity so quickly, can I?"

"We'll find out soon enough." Allison said confidently, directly looking into Jaden's eyes through his mask and causing his confidence to waver before he recollected himself, pulling his gaze across her body in a long, lingering gaze meant for her to clearly see, though surprisingly enough, rather than a look of disgust or overt condescension, she smirked lightly at him before the game began proper, the room full of erotic tension as the costumed coeds leered at him from around the table, totally unaware of his identity.

How does the game go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)