More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Who will they hunt and what is their power? (Tell it from the supers' perspective.)

Jacobee Wendell (Jack)

Hi there, my name is Jacobee Wendell but you can call me Jack. I would like to share with you the tale of how I became a superhero. In the past, my family had a lot of money so I grew up in a privileged lifestyle. Due to a string of unfortunate events my family lost all their money and now I have to face the world with a new perspective. I always regretted having been born with so much but never doing anything good with it. Now that I have lost all of my money I still strive to do some good in the world but always lacked the resources. Now that I have superpowers I have the chance to give back to the community I love.

Just one tiny problem...

My freelance superhero work has led me to a series of embarrassing events where I lose all of my clothes in public places! Being 6' and 8'' tall superhero coming off from saving the day, I tend to draw a lot of attention. So it goes without saying that getting naked in a crowd is a bad idea. But as embarrassing as my frequent exposures are, I am not going to stop trying to save the day. Even if I am exposed a hundred times in front of a bunch of people, I promise I am going to protect you and everyone dear to me. For I wish to give back to the community and people that have taken care of me ever since I lost everything.

I just really hope it isn't really going to be a hundred times that I get exposed in public...

Oh yeah! As for my powers...

What are my powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)