More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

Select your prince!

Jacob

You've selected Jacob of the Water Kingdom.

-Profiles-

Jacob: Stands at 5 feet 11 inches, weighs in at 143 pounds, is lanky but otherwise athletic. Has short, neatly combed-back black hair and grey eyes. Usually wears a long-sleeved navy blue shirt, brown pants, dark blue boots, and always wears a white jacket, which is his battle garb.

Jasmine: Stands at 5 feet 3 inches, weighs in at 106 pounds. Has long, white hair gathered in a ponytail and blue eyes. Usually wears a gold short-sleeved tank top, olive green shorts, and gold boots. Bust size is B.

Rosalind: Stands at 5 feet 2 inches, weights in at 112 pounds. Has long, curly red-purple hair kept in a neat bun and purple eyes. Usually wears a long-sleeved turquoise dress with the emblem of the Water Kingdom located on the back, black stockings, and dark blue pumps. She also wears glasses. Bust size is D.

Katherine: Stands at 5 feet 4 inches, weights in at 106 pounds. Has long, curly green hair gathered in a side updo and brown eyes. Usually wears a sleeveless magenta top that shows her navel, black miniskirt and red high heels. Bust size is F.

With that said, welcome to the life of a prince!

--

As you rub the sleep out of your eyes, you noticed the sun was shining from the window in your bedroom. You then get out of bed and get dressed after taking a shower before exiting your room.

Making your way to your parents' throne, King River was able to speak up. "Ah, Jacob. It's good to see you're awake." he said.

"Good morning, father." you replied.

"The previous battle with the Seven Vices led to an unexpected victory, despite some pitfalls." Queen Vivienne said.

"With that said, since you have become a budding adventurer, you need all the help you can get. That is why three beautiful maidens will accompany you: the beastmaster Jasmine, who is always accompanied by her prized unicorn, the wise Starry; the scholar Rosalind, who has immense knowledge about the Seven Vices; and the dancer Katherine, whose immense charm has wowed many a man." King River added.

"Of course, the gods believe that these three beautiful young women are also competing for your love, to see if one of them can accept your hand in marriage as the Water Queen-in-Waiting." Queen Vivienne said.

"Make sure you choose the one that suits your tastes, Jacob." King River said.

"Thank you." you replied with a smile.

Exiting the castle, you find yourself outside the castle grounds in the Water Kingdom, accompanied by three guardsmen who will each escort you to a specific girl.

Where do you wish to go?

Jasmine's house, where she's tending to her unicorn Starry?
The Library of the Great God of Wisdom, where Rosalind is busy reading some books on legendary creatures?
The Pearly Fountain tavern, where Katherine frequents, even going so far as to flirting with other men?
Or perhaps...?

Where should you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)