More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

Jack

"Fuck you, bitch!" Jack shouts down the hall at Miranda. "I will destroy you and your perfect cheerleader genes!"

"Real mature, Jack," Miranda retorts from the door leading to the conference room. "I don't know why we even picked scum like you up?"

The whole argument has broiled both of their blood, but that last jab the Miranda took made Jack loose it and reach out using her biotics, to grab the cheerleaders by the hips and pull her closer.

However, Miranda not being any sort of pushover, sees this coming and throws out her own biotic slam.

Both are hit, Miranda rendered helpless for a moment, as she drifts a step towards Jack. But as Jack is hit, she gets lifted and slammed to the ground. Enraged both girls race towards each other with the intent to destroy the other.

But seeing the opportunity to escape the biotic charge, Miranda escapes into the conference room, followed very quickly by Jack. With the table between them, Jack grabs hold of a chair and throws it at the cheerleader bitch. Although Miranda easily deflects the chair, her deflection gives Jack the opening she needs and leaps across the table to tackle Miranda. When Jack collides with Miranda, the cheerleader bitch raised her biotic screen and caused the collision of their biotic fields to expel a great amount of energy, throwing the two girls apart. This also caused the fabric of their clothes to rip, exposing their tits.

Without pause they both scramble to their feet and finally collide. Tits mashed into the others tits. Miranda has the advantage, having massive E-cup tits vs Jack's B-cup tits. As they punch at one another, their hands grab for whatever they can get ahold of on the other. And Jack, grabs her hair, and jerks her head back, pushing her tits up in the air. But not to be helpless, Miranda reaches out and grabs ahold of the threads hanging off of Jack's torn and tattered clothing and begins to rip more off, exposing more of Jack's naked body to her.

Grabbing a handful of titty, Jack and Miranda pause their struggle with one another, and look sensually into one another's eyes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)