More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What are the girls up to?

Jack listened to his moms

Jack hit pause on the game so he could hear his moms talk. He had to focus hard on what they were saying to make it out, but it wasn't the first time he listened to a kitchen conversation from the den in the basement.

"Honestly, Jess, you look like you're drooling after that girl," Jack's mom said. She had a playful tone in her voice, and it wasn't the first time she caught Jess looking at Lexi's friends.

"My mouth's not the only thing that's drooling," Jess replied. "See?"

"I do see. Fuck does that look delicious." Nikki said so quiet that Jack almost didn't hear her. He could imagine his stepmom lifting her dress up to show his mom that shaved pussy that she kept. Jack always wondered if there were tattoos around that pink slit as well; she seemed to have them everywhere else.

There was a short pause and then Jess replied, "Delicious. Hot. Dripping wet. Mmmm. Have you had your breakfast yet, sweetie?" Jack could hear the sounds of movement above him, foot steps as his mother moved through the kitchen, no doubt to where his stepmom was.

"Get your cunt on the table," Nikki said, almost growling. Jack was hard as hell and jealous hearing that. His mom never swore in front of him or Lexi and that was twice in a minute. Plus, she was apparently eating Jess's drooling snatch right there on the dining room table! Jack barely realized he was stroking his rod while he listened and heard Jess start to moan lowly. It was unlikely that the girls upstairs heard what was going on and their giggling and talking hadn't let up through the vents yet.

What's Jack going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)