More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's next?

Jack and Sam's challenge

"There at it again, aren't they?" A member of the women's college hockey team asked a cheerleader.

"Yep." The Cheerleader said in annoyance as the two groups of college girls watched the muscular brunette in yet another shouting match with a thin blonde.

Jack, the brunette, was the Captain of The Women's Hockey Team of her university while Sam, the blonde, served as the Cheer Captain for the campus' cheerleading squad. And they both were like fire and gasoline, the two having never gotten along since the first day they met. Their arguments and prank wars got so heated that the two often dragged their respective teams into it.

Like when Sam had the cheerleaders coat the hockey uniforms in itching powder.

Or when Jack and the hockey girls stole the cheerleaders towels and clothes and had them scattered across the football field.

Or when Jack let rat she caught loose in the showers, resulting in Sam and the cheerleaders running out of the showers in various states of undress and unintentionally streaking a football game.

Or when Sam let loose a skunk she paid one of the nature-loving geeks to catch into the locker room, resulting in Jack and fourteen of the twenty hockey girls being dragged out to the open parking lot to be coated in tomato juice and hosed down with a fire hose in front of curious or amused students.

And while Jack and Sam saw no end to their rivalry, both the hockey girls and the cheerleaders agreed that this had to stop.

"What are they arguing about this time?" A Latina cheerleader groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Who knows anymore?" A Hockey Girl with dark skin and braids replied. "I'm starting to think those two will argue with one another at the drop of a fucking hat!"

"This is just getting ridiculous!" An ebony cheerleader muttered, sitting down on a bench next to a Japanese-American hockey girl. "I am sick and tired of those... Bitches dragging us into their crap!"

"Tell me about it!" The Japanese-American woman said, taking a sip of her sports drink. "Like, you two wanna make asses out of yourselves, fine! But leave us out of it if you don't mind!"

"Ugh! I can still smell that skunk juice..." A raven haired hockey girl groaned in remembrance.

"And I'm pretty sure I saw my naked, soap covered ass online somewhere." Muttered a chubby Chinese-American cheerleader, her cheeks going red.

"I just wish there was some way that we can put this to an end!" A blonde hockey girl groaned. "Maybe make them both so embarrassed they wouldn't even look at each other, let alone argue!"

"Wait..." a redheaded hockey girl said thoughtfully, putting a hand to her chin as both groups of college girls looked at her. "That could work."

"What could?"

"Okay, here's what were going to do..."


"And I'm sure that you've got it sooo tough with the way you chant and wave your pam-pams around, don't you?!" Jack snapped sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"First of all, it's pom-poms!" Sam spat back, "Secondly, cheerleading isn't as easy as it looks! There's several years of training you need to go through. Now, ice skating down a rink while hitting a rock with a stick and beating up the other team -"

"Oh! I know you did not just say that hockey was a easy sport!" Jack snapped, "Not just anybody can do it!"

"You can." Sam said with a smug smirk.

"That’s it! I'm gonna enjoy this!" Jack spat, reeling back her fist.

"Excuse me?"

"WHAT?!" Jack and Sam exclaimed as they turned to see their respective teams standing in front of them.

"We were talking, and we think there's a way we can finally put an end to this rivalry you two have." The redheaded hockey girl said.

"Oh?" Sam asked skeptically.

"What’s that, June?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Simple." The Redhead, June, explained. "All you two have to do is prove your superiority over the other."

"... Wow. Never thought of that." Jack said sarcastically, "Not like I do that every time we get into these little arguments and wars."

"You most certainly do not!" Sam snapped, narrowing her eyes.

"Ladies, let me finish please." June said, stopping an argument before it began. "What I mean is, we go back and forth on these stupid pranks to try and make the other crack. Why don't you try doing something at the same time and prove your superiority by seeing who cracks first?"

"That... Actually doesn't sound like a bad idea." Sam said thoughtfully, a wicked grin coming to her face. "What did you have in mind?"

"Tomorrow morning at sunrise, you two will have a little race from the fountain in the middle of campus all the way to city hall." June said with a smirk. "And you'll have until sundown to get there."

"Ha! That's it?! A race?!" Jack asked with a laugh, "Never mind the fact I'd smoke her ass, but -"

"Hold on, let me finish, Captain." June said as her smirk wided. "You will be doing this race completely butt. Ass. Naked."

"N-naked?" Sam stammered in surprise, too stunned to see the shocked look on Jack's face.

"Naked." June repeated. "Not even shoes."

"Um, I... I don’t know about that, June." Jack chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

Sam was about to agree when she stopped. Jack actually seemed to be chickening out of this challenge, something that was uncharacteristic for the brunette jock. A smirk came to her face as she turned towards her rival. "Well now, The Killer Queen of The Ice Rink is scared that of me kicking her sorry ass?" She taunted, "Or maybe she's afraid of people seeing that fat ass of hers?"

"I am not a coward!" Jack fired back, her ego getting the best of her. "And I'll kick your sorry ass before sundown tomorrow night! Unless," she returned Sam's smug grin, "you're too chicken yourself."

"Ha! I at least have a body worth flaunting around, Bitch!" Sam laughed haughtily as the two shook on it. "Game on!"

"Dammit! Now I gotta actually go through with this!" Both women simultaneously thought to themselves nervously.

"Hold on, how do they get back once they make it to city hall?" The Latina Cheerleader asked, giving June a knowing smirk. "And how do we know the other will actually go through with the streak?"

"Hey, yeah!" Sam shouted as she glared at Jack. "How do I know you're just not gonna get in your car and drive to city hall while I do all the running?!"

"How do I know you won't?!" Jack shot back.

"Hmm. Very good question." June said as she pretended to think it over, inwardly laughing as she knew that these two had walked right into their trap. A second later, she snapped her fingers before wrapping an arm around the chubby Chinese-American cheerleader. "I got it! Mei and I here will act as witnesses as you two run, then drive to city hall before you arrive and pick you up. "

"Oh, I don't know..." Mei said, desperately fighting back a giggle.

"Deal!" Jack shouted. With a smug smile, she added, "And loser has to run back to campus completely naked! As well as M- Oops! I mean, as well as the witness from her team."

"Fine by me!" Sam said as the two shook on it again. "I'll see more than I ever wanted to see of you tomorrow."

With all that said, the two groups went their separate ways, leaving June and Mei alone in the empty field.

"I can't believe they actually fell for it!" Mei said with a giggle.

"I know." June chuckled. Giving the chubby woman a light squeeze, she said, "You know that I'm sorry about the rat thing, right?"

"Only if you know I am sorry about you getting sprayed by that skunk and hosed down in the parking lot." Mei replied as she gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "Those bitches are gonna pay for what they did to us."

"Yeah... Kind of a shame that we'll be missing them both being humiliated." June said with a laugh as they headed back to their dorms for the night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)