More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainT CaptainT

Whose story do you follow?

Jack and Kara

Hey everyone, this is my first submission to the site. I just wanted to be forward with y'all, while the story idea (as far as I know) and narrative trajectory are my own, I did use various AI and "AI" tools to add flair, descriptions, and flesh out some plot points.

I'll be adding some AI-generated art to try and help bring some color to the characters, once I'm more comfortable with the site's editor.

Hopefully that doesn't subtract too much from the story. Thanks for reading.


This story arc follows Jack and Kara as they both become infected and go through their changes. The story tries to show how things develop for both Jack and Kara, and what that means for their relationship.

The story may appear to branch, however, scenes that follow a character will merge when that character meets back up with the other character(s). So you have the ability/choice to follow only Jack, missing out on what happens to Kara at her work, or when she's away from Jack.


Jack slowly opened his eyes as the morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, illuminating the messy blonde hair sprawled across the pillow next to him.

Five years. Had it really been that long since he first met Kara? Since that fateful day when she walked into his coffee shop, ordering an almond milk cappuccino and flashing him that radiant smile.

He smiled, recalling how enchanted he was by her quick wit and lively banter. She was the perfect blend of sweet and feisty that he always found irresistible.

His eyes traced the curve of her hip, peeking out from under the blankets. She always slept naked, her smooth skin pressed against his. He ran his hand along her side, feeling the dip of her waist and the swell of her hips.

Kara let out a soft sigh in her sleep, arching her back to push her breasts out. He cupped one full, perky breast in his hand, teasing her nipple between his fingers until it pebbled.

Arousal stirred in his loins as his hardening cock nestled between the cheeks of Kara's ass. Unable to resist, he pulled her closer, grinding against her backside.

Kara's eyelids fluttered open as a low moan escaped her throat. "Well, good morning to you too," she purred, rolling onto her back. Her breasts jiggled, dancing on her chest invitingly.

"I can't help it with you sleeping naked right next to me," he whispered, nibbling the lobe of her ear.

"Mmm, I don't hear any complaints from you," Kara said, reaching over to grasp his length. She pulled him on top of her, angling his cock towards her pussy lips. Jack adjusted the angle to tease her, only brushing his cock along her folds. She gasped as the cock head slid against her engorged clitoris.

Jack groaned, thrusting forward to coat himself in her wetness. The velvet heat of her pussy and the coolness of the air on his wet cock made him feel alive.

Kara bucked her hips, wanting more than anything for the teasing to stop, and for Jack to just fuck her. "I think we both woke up with a bit of morning wood today," she said with a cheeky grin, positioning his cock at her entrance.

Jack gripped Kara's hips as he slid into her welcoming body. They moaned in unison, reveling in the feeling of joining together.

"You always feel so good," he whispered, burying his face in the crook of her neck. He breathed in her sweet scent, hips moving in a slow, steady rhythm.

Kara wrapped her legs loosely around his waist, heels digging into his ass to pull him deeper. "Harder," she begged, nails raking down his back. "I need you."

Groaning, Jack increased his pace, pounding into her tight heat. The headboard banged against the wall in time with his thrusts as Kara cried out in pleasure. Her inner muscles clenched around him, rippling waves that threatened to end this too soon.

He gritted his teeth against the pleasure, and slid a hand between their bodies. His fingers found her clit, rubbing fast circles that made Kara sob his name. She came with a wail, inner walls clamping down to milk his cock.

The vice-like grip on his erection tore Jack's orgasm from him. With a shout, he emptied himself inside her, hips stuttering as he rode out the intense pleasure.

Breathless, they clung to each other. Jack brushed the hair from Kara's face, gazing into her eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she whispered. "Always."

After a few moments, he rolled off of her with a contented sigh. Kara curled into his side, head resting on his chest, and together they lay there for a few minutes, catching their breath.

The warm water cascaded over them as Jack massaged shampoo into Kara's hair, his fingers working through the silky strands. His other hand slid down to cup one full breast, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh.

Kara hummed in pleasure, eyes drifting shut. "If you keep that up, we'll never make it to work on time."

"I can't help it," he murmured, brushing his thumb over her nipple until it pebbled. "You're irresistible."

She laughed, the sound turning into a moan as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. "We have responsibilities, you know."

"They can wait." Jack abandoned her hair to lavish both breasts with attention, leaving a trail of sudsy kisses down her chest.

Kara's protests faded into breathy sighs. Her hand slid into his hair, holding him in place. Jack took the hint, closing his lips around one nipple to suckle and tease with his tongue.

By the time they finally left the shower, they were nearly late for work. But the memory of Kara's soft cries and the taste of her skin lingered in Jack's mind all through the day, bringing a smile to his face.

After another round of kisses that threatened to lead elsewhere, they themselves to get dressed. Kara emerged from the closet in a pencil skirt and blouse that accentuated her figure, hair styled to frame her face.

Jack straightened his tie, unable to take his eyes off her. "Have I told you today that you're the most beautiful woman in the world?"

She laughed, cheeks flushing with pleasure. "Multiple times. But I never tire of hearing it." Kara stepped close to straighten his collar, her subtle floral perfume enveloping him. "And you're the most handsome man. My perfect husband."

"Yours forever," he promised, sealing it with a kiss.

All too soon, they had to part ways for work. But Jack kept the memory of Kara's smile close to his heart, already counting the minutes until he could come home to her again.

Who do you follow to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)