More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

So where do you go first?

Jack and Dante and Spider

Another mention we have changed servers! https://discord.gg/6SbEwCm

Jack
"My perfect body and irresistible charm are such a curse. Oh well if I don't have choice."
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"but dont worry. you can fuck Spider while i fuck you. Isnt that great?"
hot glowing chains break from the ground wrap around your ankles and pin you on the ground, the sizzling sound of burning meat is heard. "Call me whore one more time and i will end your miserable life"
Jack
"Alright spider come here with that juicy little butt of yours. My cock needs a good hole to dump a load in"
Spider:
Spider looks over to jack, and heads over to him on all fours. Once he gets to his feet, he spreads his ass wide and raises it up, arching his back so his face is shoved up against the floor.
"Do your worst my darling~"
Jack
"If you say so." Jack aligns his cock with Spider's waiting asshole before quickly and roughly plunging it inside leaving him no time to retract his previous statement.
Spider:
Spider's eyes expand as jack shoves inside him, his ass being spread open due to the girth of his cock.
"Ahh! W-well maybe not your worst."
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"good you two. Now jack prepare your butt i wont go easy down on this hole." I aligned my cock with jacks hole and pressed my gigantic dick inside him, quickly widening his insides. "but i think we should do another position" i snap with my finger, spider falls with his body to the ground, jack on top of him still inside his butt. Quickly i go after those two and begin to ram my cock in
Spider:
As my legs grow weak and buckle out from under me I fall down. The wind is knocked out of me as i hit the ground - the added pleasure from the pressure on both sides of my body eliciting a soft moan from my mouth.
Jack:
sigh "Fine I'll go easy on ya" I slow my pace as my continues to ram in and out of Spiders hole, stretching it out and leaving the insides a little red. "Aaah fuck you're so big" I say nearly screaming as my body twists and squirms in an attempt to get used to the massive cock lodged deeply inside my ass.
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"no slowing down!" with these words i begin to slam in so hard that jack rams his dick in spider aswell, adapting to my pace i begin to fuck jack, plowing deep into his bowels and stretching out his stomach so much that even spider could feel it on his back. "hmmm that looks like a good sandwich. I hope you enjoy yourself jack, having my massive dick inside you AND fucking someone else must feel truly good. I cant imagine the poor spider craving for my cock. So close yet so far~"
Spider:
I whimper as i look back to eden, clearly enjoying themselves with jack. I yearn for edens cock, however i know i am uworthy as of yet. I remind myself that if i do well here i may have a chance of redemption. I try and focus on that, but the ground scraping against my chest and limp dick arent helping the situation.
Jack*
I increase my thrusts to match Eden's as my cock leaks copious amounts of precum inside spider and lubing him up. With each thrust my balls slap against his backside while my ass lower body is split in 2 by Edens massive behemoth "Aah Eden can't you be a bit more gentle" I say as I feel my insides shift to make room for his superior cock and I feel my insides become completely drenched with his juices.
Spider:
I can feel his precum flowing into me, getting me ready for an even larger cock. Each thrust driving me further into the ground. As jack passes my prostate my limp dick starts to dribble a bit of precum. Nothing compared to the two pressing into me.
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"be happy that i fuck you and you can fuck someone else, imagine you would be in spiders position and not having my cock inside you." My giant balls slap against your butt with every violent thrust i make. "Now little spider how does it feel do get fucked by jack, while feeling my giant behemoth rubbing against your back? I bet you want it inside but sadly jack is the one who gets the good feeling"
Spider:
As eden teases me with those harsh words i begin to whimper.
"It feels terrible eden! I want to get fucked by your cock! I dont just want to feel its warmth on my back. I need it inside me!"
Jack
I continue pounding Spider's butt with reckless abandon as I attempt to accommodate for the large intruder that is now remodeling my body with it's sheer size alone. "Ah yes this feels amazing, thank you master Eden for gracing me with your divine cock." My body is completely spasming and twitching out of pain and delight as my eyes roll upwards and my mouth drools a little on Spider's back
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"Sadly you wont feel it inside you. Only the back of you will feel it, my hot cock all buried in little jack here" I increased my pace and slammed down until my cock was fully buried inside him. I started to moan a little bit, enjoying myself and the tight ass of jack. It was so good that i needed support, taking spiders head and pressing part of my weight down onto him
Spider:
I flinch as jack drools onto my back, the sensation very unplesant to me. My cock starts to drip out more precum due to the incessant thrusting onto my prostate from jack. The added pressure onto my head forces out a tear from my eye as it scuffs into the ground even more.
Jack
My body becomes more and more impaled on Eden's cock while it is now basically being pushed against Spider's. I feel my mind slowly break from the violent fucking I'm receiving before loudly moaning and unloading a couple ropes of cum inside him. My cock instantly hardens again and continues to be pushed inside Spider violently.
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"ohhh my cute jack i think im about to dump my load inside you. Can you feel my balls how aggressively they want to fill you up? not giving spider a taste?" I shiver a bit as i felt jacks hole pressing around me when he orgasmed and my thrusting got more relentless. The loud slapping noises could be heard over the whole rat hole. "Scream out who is your king"
Spider:
As jack shoots his load into me this provokes my own body to start convulsing in pleasure. My little limp cock dripping out a small stream of weak cum, mixing with the dirt im pressed on.
"Please eden! Let me taste it! even if its already inside jack.."
Jack
"Aaah you are Eden, you and your colossal cock" I scream out letting the entire server know who my king is, as I tighten my ass and brace myself and spread my cheeks for the inhuman torrent of cum that's about to flood my body. "Fill me up to the brim, and turn me into a balloon animal"
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"YES! YES! And spider! Dont cum or you fail your test! Now Jack here is your reward!" With the one final thrust i buried my cock deeply inside jack, pressing my whole weight on him, my balls started to press down and push up the precious cum, widening my cock and finally errupting inside jack hole, violently making his walls white. His stomach inflates more and more with every second i keep cumming ,so much that it was to much for the little jack and he puked some of the cum onto spider. "Dont. drink. it." the cum slowly drips down on spider, the smell unbearable pleasant
Spider:
I franticly grab my cock as i hear edens words, desparate to prevent myself from cumming. As the cum dripped out of jacks mouth and onto my head i struggle against the pile on top of me. I try and breathe in as much of that sweet smell as possible, and i try and keep it out of my mouth.
Jack
My body goes limp from exhaustion on top of spider as I start fading in and out of consciousness before gliding of Eden's cock. I'm now barely able to move as cum keeps gushing out of all my orifices and I try to catch my breath. "T .. thank you my king. Thank you for blessing my unworthy body with your creamy reward"
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
I sit down and look at the two, exhausted but happy. "good spider. it seems like you could endure it. Maybe you are worthy after all. Now clean my cock"
Spider:
I gasp in surprise and turn around and latch myself onto eden. Licking his cock over and over - consuming as much cum as possible with a smile on my face. When i finish cleaning my stomach is swelled up so far i appear pregnant.
Merlin, Jeanne's Wizard
"good slut. Now i have to go, clean up this place as good as you can"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)