More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Results & Discussion

Jack Lee-18: High School Senior

You could feel it coming. Your engorged cock swelled with sperm. The girl beneath you dug into your back with her nails as her legs wrapped around you. “Fuck yes!” She screamed, “Fill me up!”

Not wanting to disappoint, you seize up inside of her and started to cum. Immediately, her belly starts to protrude out, your cum making her look pregnant in a matter of seconds. As you continue to pump into her he looked into her eyes. You had no idea who this girl was, but you wanted her. As you lean in to kiss her, she opens her mouth and lets out a loud blare, like an air horn. “The fuck?!” You yell, trapped by her legs as you try to run.

***

Your alarm clock blared, loudly nudging you awake from sleep. Groaning, you swipe your finger across your phone, disabling the alarm clock. As you sat up, you could feel a wetness between your legs. Begrudgingly, you lift your sheets to find your enormous cock letting out a few spurts. “Dammit, not again.” You carefully get up and grab a towel, wrapping yourself. You poke your head out into the hall to make sure the coast is clear and sprint down the hallway toward the bathroom. You let out a sigh of relief as you lock the door and turn on the shower. You throw the now damp towel into the hamper as you step into the cold water. Shivering you watch as your cock shrinks a bit, but the tip still touching the top of your knee. That’ll help for now. You start to wash yourself, wishing it was still just a few months ago, when you didn’t have all your pent up puberty hit you. Once you finish, you turn off the water and step out of the shower, looking at yourself in the mirror.

You were pretty pathetic to be honest. You thought back to what the doctor had said about having ‘Late Bloomers Syndrome’. How it affected different people. For you, you didn’t really grow much. You stood up straight, really showing off your height of five foot eight inches, as though no one at school towered you. You puffed out your scrawny chest. The doctor said that most men who experience this grew a few inches and even got some muscle, but that was within the first couple weeks, and you’ve had this for the whole summer. You sigh as you pick up a new towel and start drying yourself off. If anything, you at least could be proud of the growth your penis went through. You smirk, thinking back to how you would’ve had a million excuses for your tiny two inch champion before. How you were more a grower than a shower, knowing that was a lie. Now, as you delicately dry off your fourteen inch flaccid python, you were definitely both. Unfortunately, it came with a hair trigger and the amount of cum was insane. Still, if you didn’t get rid of some, your balls would end up looking like softballs. As you finish, you check the hallway again, clear. You sprint back to your room and get changed, taping your dick down trying to hide it away.

Sure, you were proud of your new dick, but you were still a shy Asian nerd at school. No girl would’ve looked at you or even notice. The only one who even broke through was your friend Jill. You shake your head remembering all the teasing using that dumb rhyme. Despite being friends forever, you two never could break through that barrier. Worried you’d both ruin a perfectly fine friendship. Granted, that was before you grew something that would probably satisfy her every sexual need, but her own attitude toward sex had rubbed off on you. Not saying Jill was a prude by any mean, but she was always uncomfortable with the idea of sex. It made you wonder if she had Late Bloomers Syndrome also, but you definitely remember her at least letting you see her tiny B cup boobs when you two were at a party over the summer, unfortunately only days before your own growth. Even when you returned to school, you saw her sweet face and her slender body, even if it was covered by a hoodie she stole from you, and you couldn’t try. You did cum three times in the restroom right after, but that only help subside your feelings for her.

You run downstairs, quickly grabbing a piece of toast, to your mother’s dismay. “Hey, that was mine!” she scolded, her butter pointed at you.

“Sorry, mom. Running late.” You grab one of the energy drinks from the fridge and start to run out. “Oh, by the way, I need my sheets changed again!” you could hear her disgusted groan.

“Jackson Arthur Lee, you come back here and clean that mess now!”

You run out the door and bee line for your car. As you pull away, you can see your mother look exasperated as she closes the door, giving up the chase.

***

You stood in line, waiting for your lunch. The first half of your day had gone pretty well. After letting out some more cum into the school’s toilets, you were able to focus on your school work. Even though you’ve been a straight A student since childhood thanks to your tiger mom, you didn’t want your grades to slip just because your hormones were out of control. Thankfully your parents understood. Apparently your older sister had gone through it too, but didn’t make it out too well. You never really wanted to contact her since she was always busy working for pleasure. Thinking about it, you’re not even sure what she looked like anymore. You shake off your depraved thoughts as you pay and join your friends at the lunch table. The good thing about being a nerd and not a complete meathead was that, on average, you could make more female friends. Trying to connect with them more was better than trying just to get into their pants. You took your seat beside Jill, apparently sitting down to a heated debate.

Heather scoffed, pulling her vibrant purple hair back, her usual pale skin red as a tomato. “What kind of purpose would that serve?!” she yelled. “Sure you have a chance to get some sweet assets, but you’d only want sex twenty-four seven!”

Sam giggled, her eyes intensified by her dark make up accenting her chestnut hair as she snidely commented. “Honey, wouldn’t you be thinking about sex all the time too if these,” she groped Heather’s breasts , “were the size of your head?”

Abby, the other red head of the group apart from Jill, slapped Sam’s hands. “That’s disgusting!” she retorted, apologized to Heather for brushing her as she forgave her, silently thanking her.

Sam turned to you and Jill. “What do you guys think? If you had a sweet set of tits, would you be flaunting them all the time?” she muffled a laugh, directing her next question directly to you. “Or I guess in your case, Jack, would you be fucking them all the time?”

What's your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)