More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newnamedan newnamedan

What happens next?

Jack Gets Ready For School

Jack puts his feet on the floor and pushes himself up.

Normally, this would be nothing out of the ordinary. But today, Jack found himself thrown against the far wall of his bedroom. As he fell to the floor below, Jack shook away the disorientation.

"What the fuck?" he said aloud.

"What was that noise?" he head his mom asking from the hall.

"Um, nothing mom. Just getting ready for school."

"Well, hurry up then. Without jumping around."

"OK, mom!" Jack replied.

Jack pushed his way up the wall, unsure of what had just happened. He rubbed his eyes again, and realized he wasn't wearing his glasses. But oddly enough, he could see just fine. He walked over to the window and opened it. He could see individual leaves on the trees. He could see twigs branching off underneath them. He could see bugs crawling across them. He could see... well, he swore he could see the tree growing, ever so slightly.

"Double what the fuck," he said.

Jack peeled off his shirt to get dressed. The most unfamiliar sensation happened as his did: that of the cloth rubbing against the hard-cut muscles of his chest.

"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled, realizing his flab was now missing from his body. He rushed to the mirror, worried he'd somehow traded bodies in the middle of the night. He was relieved to see himself, minus a few pounds off his face.

Jack ran his hands up and down his new chest, feeling the hard six pack he never thought he would have. His boxers were a bit loose, he noticed, probably because his waist had transformed with his new physique. As the boxers slid off his body, he got the biggest shock of his life: his once average penis was now a cock to be reckoned with, even though it was quite flaccid.

Jack wrapped his now muscly hand around his new equipment, and gave it a couple jerks. The sensation was amazing, and he was hard within seconds. In fact, he was so hard and it felt so good that he couldn't help but keep working his own tool. As he climbed higher and higher toward orgasm, the pleasure was becoming almost unbearable. Just as he thought he'd be there, he found himself plateauing. He just couldn't get himself to cum. As he pumped his enormous cock with a speed he'd never reached before, he felt the need to cum so bad that he did.

Jack came in buckets. He'd jerked off more times than he could remember, but it never felt like this, and it never lasted so long. He wasn't sure where it all would come from, but his dick kept spouting off like a hose. He coated his own bed with his seed, and after countless shots of jizz, he finally stopped.

It was then that he heard his mom banging on the door.

"Goddammit, Jack, you're going to be late for school. What the hell is taking you so long?" she yelled.

Jack turned and panicked as he saw the door knob slowly turning. He froze, his cock still in his hand. As the door opened, he started to walk to the door.

It was too late.

What does Mom say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)