More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by newnamedan newnamedan

What does Mom say?

Jack gets to the door in time.

Jack found himself leaping across the room to the opening door. Like earlier when he jumped into the wall, he instantly found himself across the room. Luckily, he landed much better than he had before, and right behind the door.

"Sorry, mom, I'm still getting dressed," he said, closing the door on her.

"Are you burning something in there?" she asked.

"No. I'm not."

"Well, whatever you've got in there smells good. Hurry up, you're going to be late for the bus!" Jack's mom slid back into the hall and continued further into the house.

Jack closed the door and sighed. He wondered what was happening to him. He wanted to know why he had gone from flabby to fantastic overnight. Most of all, he was curious about his new cock, which was still hard and throbbing, even though he'd just cum bucketloads.

Jack threw on a clean pair of boxers and a shirt, noting how they didn't quite fit right any more. As he pulled on some shorts, he thought about putting on his usual button-up shirt, which always hid his unfit body, but decided against it. Now, his once tight extra large shirt was baggy on him, hiding his new body. No need to cover any more, he reasoned. He pulled on his socks and shoes, and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Jack's sister, Samantha, was just finishing up her food when he bounded into the kitchen. He was about to sit down when they heard the familiar sound of the bus honking outside.

"Damnit, Jack, late again. Here," she said, handing him some bacon, "at least eat this. You can't leave with a completely empty stomach."

As Jack and his sister walked out to the bus, Samantha turned her head to her brother and spoke up.

"What the hell happened to you?" she asked.

"Not sure," Jack replied.

"Well, you look better, bro. And you smell good, too," she said, walking faster and leaping onto the bus. Jack took a second to watch his sister climb the steps. He never realized how nice an ass she had.

"Come on, you little shit, let's get going!" the bus driver said. Jack looked up to the woman, who was clearly not happy with him. Jack got onto the bus and walked to the back, turning a few heads along the way.

The new Jack

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)