More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by newnamedan newnamedan

What does Mom say?

Mom sees Jack naked.

"Seriously, Jack, what is so important that you..." Jack's mom stops entirely when she sees her hunk of a son standing at the end of his bed, naked, his penis gripped by his hand.

"Jack! You're naked!" she screamed.

Jack stumbled to pull his blanket over his body. He forgot about the semen all over his bed, but quickly remembered as it clung to his body as the blanket wrapped around him.

"What the hell is that smell?" his mom asked. "It smells like you're cooking in here."

"Cooking, mom?"

"Yeah. It's like... cookies. Or something." Jack's mom is sniffing the air, her hand on her breasts as she seeks out the smell.

"I wasn't cooking in here," Jack replied.

"Well, obviously. You must have done something, though, cause the most amazing scent is in this room." Jack's mother moves around the room, sniffing the closet, then the bed. As she walks up to Jack, wrapped in his blanket, she sniffs in his direction.

"It's on you, dear." She grabs Jack and sniffs him. "Oh, god, it's so good. I want to know what it is."

Jack's mom pulls the blanket away, revealing his buff, naked form. His mom sniffs the skin around his chest, then sniffs lower and lower. Moments later, Jack is shocked to see his own mother face to face with his throbbing cock.

His mom looks at the beast, wondering when her son got so big. A drop of cum pushed its way out of the tip of Jack's mostly rigid cock, and his mom suddenly knew what she was smelling.

"Oh, god, Jack. I found it," she said right before wrapping her lips around his cock.

Now Jack had never had an incestuous thought in his life. Not that he didn't realize his mom was hot. His buddies reminded him of it all the time. She'd kept up with her body over the years, and took care of her skin. She could pass for a much younger woman. But Jack had never thought about his mom in a sexual way. At least, until that moment.

The sensation of his mom literally sucking the cum out of his cock was too much to handle. He knew he should pull away, but it felt too damned good. So he started pumping in and out of her mouth. As he did so, his mom started moaning. Looking down, he could see that his mom was rubbing herself through her jeans.

"Mom, I know it's wrong, but I want to cum in your mouth so bad," he said.

Jack's mom pulled off for a moment, stroking his cock with her left hand. "I want you to cum in my mouth, too, baby. But if we're going to do this, you need to call me Julie."

Jack smirked as Julie impaled her own face upon his steel-hard cock.

"Actually, I like 'mom' better." And like that, he came.

A moment of clarity.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)