More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zokko Zokko

Let's get started!

OLD: Jack Fuhl, clueless step-DILF.

This is an example of a character who is played as clueless of their actual abilities. As a player, you know that Jack is irresistible to those who shouldn't want him and that you get advantages from having sex with others than your wife, but the character Jack doesn't know that. He's honestly trying to stay on the straight and narrow, but he just can't resist all these women throwing themselves at him.

Forbidden Fruit: When you comfort or spend time with someone who should know better than to have sex with you, roll with advantage and add "They're DTF" to the list of options.

Cheater: Gain xp each time you cum while having sex with someone other than your partner. You can't seduce your partner into a threesome.

You start with the following stats: Hot +1, Cold -1, Hard 0, Soft +2.

You live in a nice, big house with your wife Linda and your two stepdaughters Kim and June. Linda's parents are loaded and she pulls in the big bucks arranging parties for the upper crust, so the fact that you're currently unemployed doesn't impact your economy much, though it does mean you spend a lot of time at home with your stepdaughters and Linda's friends...

Which stat do you raise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)