More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyne Tees Books Tyne Tees Books

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Jack's Black Ugg Boots and Socks have a bit of fun with their owner.

One day, Jack was in his apartment, wearing nothing but a white long sleeved undershirt, his grey Tyne Tees TV t-shirt, blue jeans and white socks, covered over with a pair of fluffy black Uggs. He was on his computer making another one of his hilarious YouTube Poops. (For those who don't know what YTPs are, just search them on YouTube, they are just so funny)

"Let's see..." he thought. Jack spoke with a very cute sounding standard British accent. "What if...I make old Mikey Moo...do the Star Wars music to him saying oh yeah?" He thought about what that would sound like. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ye-yeah, yeah, ye-yeah." Upon singing it himself, Jack giggled happily. Jack loved making YTPs. Not only was it his favourite pastime, it also provided him with a bit of stimulus. Something to keep him occupied.

"And then...what if! What! If!...it then were to cut to younger Michael saying "Yeah I said, yeah okay...yaay." OH! I've just hit the blumming me-pot!" He edited that bit into the video. But then...he came across another blocked path. What should he add after that? Jack thought. "Hmm...what could go after that? Maybe he says...anyway?" Not knowing what to add next, Jack spun his chair round.

Jack, now facing away from his computer, rubbed his face. He then looked to a clock on his bedroom wall. "12 o'clock...must be time for lunch." He said as he got up and walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Everything in Jack's apartment was nicely all on one single floor. A bit like a bungalow. But bigger. Jack made himself a sandwich and as he did, he sang a little ditty to himself. The tune sounded a lot like She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain. "Oh...I'll...get some bread and put it on the plaaaaaaate. Yes, I'll get some bread and put it on the-plaaaaate. It will be so gre-eat, when I put it on my plate. So I'll get some bread and put it on the plate." He sang.

Next, came the butter. "Then...I'll...get some butter and spread it on the bread! (On the bread) yes I'll get some butter and spread it on the bread, no I won't spread it, on my heeeeeead, instead I'll spread it on the bread." As he was humming, he tapped his feet in time with the rhythm. Jack was a great tap dancer, so as he hummed his merry tune, his toes were busy tapping away in his boots.

After a while of this, Jack sat down on his sofa and enjoyed a nice chicken sandwich and crisps (Or chips for my American readers), but before he did that, he decided to take off his Uggs and socks, to give his feet a rest. So, he pulled off the large Size 10 boots and put them on the floor, next to the sofa and then he took off his socks and put them inside his boots as he enjoyed a nice barefoot lunch.

But! What would happen next...was about to change....everything!

Excuse me, do you have the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)