More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who is using this technology?

Jace and his friend-with-benefits, Alyx

A box sat outside Jace's apartment when he arrived home from work. Worn out from a long day at work, he really just wanted to get to sleep early, but he recognized the handwriting on the top of the box. Turn this on at 8 tonight, it said.

As as he might have been at first for whatever shenanigans Alyx had come up with this time, the size of the box intrigued him enough to ignore his fatigue for the moment as he slid inside his dark apartment. Alyx was a creative free spirit, filled to the brim with ideas that always had a sexy, kinky edge to them, and she always found a fun way to grab his attention. She loved to subvert norms and indulge in fantasies that broke down the idea of identity and individuality. Not to mention, with blue-dyed hair and a figure that stacked curves atop a deceptively athletic form, it was hard to say no to ideas that brought the two together for a night.

As Jace opened the box and pulled out the bulky headset, however, he wasn't exactly sure what Alyx had in mind this time. Puzzled, he turned the device over in his hands a few times. It looked like a large welder's mask, filled with sensors and an internal screen. Had Alyx bought him a VR headset? His curiosity grew as he touched at the sensors within. His job in the tech sector exposed him to plenty of cutting-edge tech and Hideki was a well-known name to him, but surprisingly, it was his first time seeing anything like this.

After a quick dinner and changing to some comfortable sleepwear, he followed the instructions on the helmet, finding a bed to lie down on before putting on the helmet. It was snug, but comfortable, and it felt sort of like he was in a sensory deprivation chamber as he lay back. Tapping the side of the helmet turned it on, and a few moments later, he saw a logo float into his vision on the screens inside, seeing the Hideki logo appear before him.

There was a bit of a jolt before he felt like he was almost totally disembodied, unable to feel the sheets of his bed. The screen went blank before a little logo that flashed 'Connecting' appeared. His HUD was basic, with two battery symbols in the corner above the time of 7:59 PM. Why two?

The moment 8 PM struck, he felt another jolt. No longer did he feel like he was floating, but something was off. The screen flickered to a new video feed, one he recognized--Alyx's ceiling fan. He's been in that room... and that confused him greatly. She seemed to have gone to so much effort to recreate a messy and otherwise uninteresting room in VR...

And then he sat up, feeling like he could easily move, and once he looked downward at his 'virtual' self, he gazed upon a body he was familiar with, but not from his new perspective. Square in his vision was Alyx's ample breasts, encased in a lacy black bra, with the telltale little blackbird tattoo above the left breast. He inhaled sharply at the suddenness of seeing his friend's body, and it appeared to be fully under his control! Encased in black lace lingerie, he looked forward a bit more at Alyx's legs, testing whether he could move those as well--indeed, it seemed like when he wanted to move a leg to the side, he could.

"Amazing, I can't believe the detail of this thing. Did she do a body scan or something?" Jace asked himself before looking at his daintier hands, not yet realizing that his movements were translating not to a virtual Alyx, but the real one. At least, he didn't realize it until he put both hands on the lace-covered breasts, gripping them--and then letting go just as quickly.

No virtual setup could replicate that sort of tactile sense like that. It felt like he was touching... himself. But it was clearly Alyx's breasts that he felt--both from the perspective of the hands and the chest! "What the... Alyx? Is this real? Is this actually... your body?"

No answer. He glanced around a bit, breath quickening. And feeling a strange wetness between the legs, he wasn't ready to even try to comprehend that sensation yet... with a little bit of a grunt, Jace glanced around to get a better clue of what was going on, and Alyx's body responded effortlessly, shifting on the bed and then standing up under his command. He walked to the mirror, where he could finally see what Alyx had done.

From the neck down, Jace saw Alyx's knockout body, from her hourglass hips to her C-cup chest trying to burst out of the bra. Every little movement, however, was Jace's--when Alyx shifted her weight from leg to leg, that was Jace's doing, and she did it without hesitation. It was like he was in her head... but actually, when he looked higher up, he realized he was 'on' her head! His own face looked back at him, although constrained to the mask, it was only his mouth, nose, and green eyes that were really visible. The mask was firmly affixed to the head--a fact Jace realized once he reached up to tug at it. He leaned in closer to read the word 'Ascend' along one of the borders, but he couldn't help but be distracted by the dissonance of his face framed by Alyx's blue hair on her sexy form.

Apparently, though, Alyx anticipated this. On the side of the mirror was a note, taped to the frame, with Jace's name written on it.

Figured it out yet? I'm here too, but I can't see and I can't move. I can feel and hear everything, so I'll experience whatever you do to me. The battery lasts 24 hours, and for that time, you are Alyx, and I'm just a passenger. And this is a free pass to do anything you want with me or to me, because you ARE me! You're in control.

Jace shuddered, stroking his hands up and down the body. Every bit of skin he touched, he felt like the body was his own. He made Alyx wave, turn around and stick her ass out toward the mirror, gripped her breasts again... it was overwhelming, he didn't know where to start! But he was definitely going to take advantage of Alyx's latest gift bestowed upon him, as it wasn't just anyone that she would trust to control her every movement.

Jace had a lot to consider. He could immediately get to know Alyx's body better on his own, where he could make her do anything and know what it feels like, which would make nights in the future even more exciting. But also, she did say anything... and he was tempted to call up some friends and show off his body to them. Their mutual friend Ellie might find the mix fun, or maybe he could spend an afternoon teasing his friend Brad like this, Brad's always had a thing for Alyx but she never even seemed to acknowledge that Brad even existed. Just getting to know the tech a bit better also seemed like a good idea--Jace certainly wouldn't mind if he could change the screen to something other than his face if he was going to stare into a mirror and pose Alyx all night.

How does Jace use Alyx's body and headset?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)