More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

How does Jace use Alyx's body and headset?

Give Ellie a Call

For a while, Jace simply marveled at the fact that he could make Alyx's body do anything he wished. Her arms and hips posed however he'd like, and immediately he considered undressing the rest of the way and getting a first-person perspective of Alyx's delightful form, but one thought that stuck in his mind was that Alyx's body like this was too good to keep to himself. He searched around for Alyx's phone, using the fingerprint sensor to unlock it, and searched through her contacts to text Ellie. Having such easy access to all of Alyx's contacts and conversations was pretty dangerous, it was gutsy that Alyx would just leave her phone out like this. Maybe it was a sign of trust?

When she finds Ellie's name, Jace types a quick text: _Come over? Me and Alyx--_he quickly realizes his mistake--Me and Jace have something big to show you.

_Okay! _Ellie texted back, and Jace felt a flurry of excitement rush through him. Or, through Alyx. It was confusing, to wonder whose arousal was actually stimulating the body--Jace wondered if he could make Alyx be turned on by anything he normally would? He could almost train her body to respond to new kinks if he wanted, that opened up an incredible possibility.

But first... Ellie. A friend since college, Ellie knew both Jace and Alyx separately, and was thrilled when the two eventually met. Although, with Jace knowing Ellie well enough, she was a little jealous when Jace and Alyx started seeing each other, which cut in on fun road trips or late night bars and other friendly activities the three of them would do as friends. Jace always felt like Ellie had her own unspoken attraction to one of them, fueling a tinge of jealousy. The question was, which one...

Ellie also had an uncle who worked at Hideki, so the logical half of Jace's mind felt like she was the obvious choice to invite over. Maybe she would know something about the helmet, and could help better understand its settings. She's also got a tech job, so between the two of them, Jace felt they could reverse engineer the helmet together--without harming Alyx, of course. And then, he would find out just who Ellie was really interested in...

He hears the doorbell, and starts walking, not bothering with clothes. Why should he? He had no desire to keep Alyx's body modest, and this would give him the best chance of getting Ellie's impression on the matter.

Jace opened the door to see a smiling Ellie, though her face quickly changed to utter confusion upon the sight, her face turning beet red. "Hey! ...uh."

Perfect.

Jace motioned for Ellie to come inside, stepping aside, though he made sure Alyx's body canted her hips a little into a sexy pose as he grinned through the headset's screen showing his face. "Come on in, Ellie, we've got some tech talk to do." He felt another pang of arousal, twitching his borrowed body a little as he tried to keep his composure. Putting someone else's body on display was pretty exciting to him.

Ellie was a pretty girl, and was infinitely cheery at all times. Her body sported a little extra curve compared to Alyx, especially evident in the hips and chest, though she has just a little bit of a tummy too. In contrast to Alyx's commitment to her body's athletic nature by eating bizarre health foods, Ellie was more a double-cheeseburger kind of girl--which Jace connected with more than Alyx. A thought hit Jace as he felt another warm rush permeate Alyx's body... thinking about Ellie sporting Alyx's body and her cheery and cutesy behaviors overriding Alyx's quirky-yet-cool demeanor. And with that blush on her face, Jace was quickly recognizing that she saw something she liked in the lace underwear-clad body you were showing off to her.

She steps inside, almost like she was holding her breath. But Ellie can't contain herself when she glances at you again, blurting out whatever words were bottled up in her brain.

When Ellie can finally speak again, what does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)