More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jamie009 Jamie009

so where do we begin?

Jabberwock Sex Island Project

The Future Foundation after capturing the remnants of despair holds a meeting on how to rehabilitate them. After much deliberation they decide that they will rehabilitate them through sex. An alternative output for their frustration could prevent them from relapsing into despair and strength their bonds with one another.

The Neo World Program sets up Jabberwock Island and adds alterations to the simulation. The central island is special location where students can meet together in private called the Cave of Intimacy. The first island's beach has turned into a nude beach, A condom vending machine is added to Hotel Mirai's lobby and each cottage is equipped with varied sex items when the student needs them. The second island's library is given +18 books and movies for the student to read or rent. The motel and theater on the Third Island is completely revamped to be a love hotel and a porn theater. The fourth island is completely revamped to indulge sexual fantasies at a park like a love river, a close quarters haunted mansion, sexy escape rooms and much more. Finally, the last island is the least changed though certain locations lack camera for the students to have fun.

The simulation is set. The remnants are plugged in and the Jabberwock Sex Island Project is underway.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)