More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jamie009 Jamie009

Who do you follow?

Hajime Hinata

Hajime Hinata is knocked out on the Jabberwock Nude Beach. He is naked expect for his tie and shoes. Nagito Komaeda who is out and about looking for other student notices Hajime laying down naked. Nagito, of course, goes to the young man to make sure he is okay.

Nagito sees a nearby stick and starts poking at Hajime. Hajime eventually wakes up and sees Nagito's pale skin and surprised face. "Hello, nice to know that there are other people on this island...though I didn't know they were nudists?" Hajime notices Nagito comment and looks down to see his nude.

Hajime jumps out of the sand and hides behind a tree embarrassed. "Where are my clothes?!" He screams.

Nagito tries to calm him down, "Hey now, your tool is one of the bigger I have seen. Don't be shy about it." Though those words only made the situation worse and Hajime's face turns red.

Nagito confused takes off his hoodie and offers it too Hajime. "My name is Nagito Komaeda, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. I know a place where we can get clothes and we can do together."

Hajime's first reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)