More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by msTyry msTyry

Will you go save your friend?

It wouldn't hurt to check it out

You read through the letter again and stare at the book for a few minutes. Amy never steered you wrong before, but some of those descriptions…

You notice a picture on the wall. It’s one of you and Amy from back in high school. You’ve gone through a lot together and if there is a chance that she’s in trouble, you have to check things out.

“Besides, I really need to get out of the house more.”

Not long afterward, you are traveling in your car to the spot Amy mentions in her book. You quickly packed a bag with some clothes and other adventuring essentials: flashlight, snacks, the book and the letter, a first-aid kit, and a Swiss army knife. You weren’t really sure what to bring to battle “sex demons,” but this should get you on your way. After a few hours (well after you have exhausted all the good CDs), you reach a secluded area of forest that prevents you from taking your car any further. You see a trail and decide that this is the way to go. You get your bag, lock up the car, and start hiking.

It doesn’t take long before you realize you are completely lost. It’s not exactly what you were planning since you were following the path until you got a little distracted and lost your way. You start walking in the direction you think you should be going when you realize the trees are becoming thicker in this direction. Then you hear a voice:

“You’ll never find the way to the Demon Lord going that way.”

Check out the voice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)