More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

How will she end up naked?

It started on the red carpet

Ana de Armas was putting the finishing touches on her look for the red carpet tonight. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair had been styled into intricate curls, framing her thin face and accenting her her features. For lipstick, she opted for a bright red shade meant to draw lots of attention to her plump lips.

For tonight, the gorgeous Cuban actress opted for a red floor-length dress, her delicious cleavage on full display thanks to the extremely low cut. Ana admired herself in the mirror, checking for any last touch ups she may need.

The real appeal of the dress and the reason Ana had to have it was the large slit running up the right leg, stretching all the way up to her thigh.

Arriving on the red carpet, Ana stepped out to a horde of flashing lights assaulting her eyes. Stunned and blinded by the cameras, the Cuban actress fell back slightly, spreading her legs slightly to catch herself on the concrete sidewalk and avoiding an embarrassing fall.

She didn’t realize it, but Ana had just made the biggest mistake of her entire career.

Walking the red carpet, Ana felt uneasy by the lack of attention being given to her, the journalists and photographers too busy on their phones to look up at the “Knives Out” star as she walked by.

Concerned, Ana called over her publicist asking her to find out what was going on. She only grew more nervous when she saw the look on her publicist’s face as they checked social media.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)