More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What did she asked ? Will you collect her debt ?

It shouldn't be surprising

Veronika always nagged you about how she started her beauty product company for nothing and how you didn't accomplish anything with your life, yet. Well, guess what ? She got her company from here ! Everything to start it up, and make it thrive. It was all given to her by your father and his company.

You look at... Barbie, the document still in your hand, trying to stay calm.

"How do we collect debts ?" You ask her.

Barbara smiles happily.

"So ! The main thing to know is, like how the contract work. Peoples ask for somethin' that we give and in return, they must pay every month or so, or give us, like, a big favor that we chose. And theses dummies think, I totally don't need to pay, they'll just ask me a favor or some stuff. But, you know, what a lot of people don't do, is read the fine prints, and what most of them totally don't do is look for what is not there. And what is not there, is how long the favor can last..." She explains in her bubbly way of speaking.

She sounds like a total bimbo, but she clearly knows the job. Maybe she didn't get hired just to look good, finally... At least she gave a pretty detailed and simple explanation, but there is some problem with it.

"So, I can ask her anything for any period of time ? But what if instead she goes to the cops ? That kind of clause is obviously illegal !"

"That's the neat part ! There is... uh..." Barbara starts to say before looking at Ginna, who shrug in indifference. "Well, they're totally fucked, they can't go against the contract, and... uh... There some extra that you can add."

Why is she suddenly so vague about all of this ?

"I don't get it... You say they can't go against the contract, but why ? It's magic or something ?" You say, laughing.

"Well, yeah... It's, like, a demonic contract..."

Both girls look at you reaction, with an absolutely serious face.

Wait, they were serious ? Or do they play a prank on me ?

"You're joking, right ? My dad was using magic to fulfill wishes in exchange of their service ? That's nuts !"

Ginna finally talks again.

"Follow me..." She says.

You follow her with Barbara to the elevator and the black girl pushes the fourth floor button. After few seconds of descent, the doors open on a corridor and she step out.

"You saw the building outside right ?" She asks.

"Yeah, a pretty big building, why ?"

"You'll see."

What, is the building bigger in the inside or something ? Where am I ? At Harry Potters apartments ?

You follow her again and she turns left at an intersection. Multiple times, you see very good looking girls, in her twenties, with very revealing clothes and sometimes with just undies.

I'm really starting to wonder if there isn't something magical here. Why are there so much beauties here ? And why do they just walk half naked like this around me ?

Ginna finally stops at a door and knocks.

A woman opens the door, blue hairs, pointed ears, dressed in sexy underwear and wearing a leather collar. Behind her, a large room is visible, with a canopy bed, stone walls, and large glass doors leading to a balcony. The outside, even from your position have nothing to do with the town you're in.

"Oh, hi Ginna... you need something ?" She asks.

"Yes, it's the boss's son, he wasn't in the business and need a proof of how far the contracts can go."

The woman turns to you with a "oh..." and let you in.

You look closer at the view, it's just mountains with trees to the horizon, and the wind from the open window is fresh, without any smell of pollution.

This is crazy... There is nothing like this at hundreds of miles from here ! Where are we ? And that woman ? She had pointed ears...

"I don't understand, what's the favor you have to do, here ?" You finally asks.

"I have to satisfy the needs of very rich men who needs exoticism like no one can give them." She answers shyly.

"You're a whore ?"

"Of course, she is, the whole floor is a brothel. You didn't notice ?"

I'm an idiot, obviously it was, the clothes, the girls boldly walking in underwear... But wait...

"This whole floor it belonged to my dad too ?"

"You mean the whole building, and it's yours, now."

"Wait, wait, wait ! I have so many questions ! But, first, what was your contract, miss... ?" You ask looking at the elf-like girl.

"Wilson, Amanda Wilson." She answers, she then open a drawer and give you a file. "And here's my copy."

Amanda Wilson... I know that name but from wh...

You read the contract and see what she asked. With the help of the contract, she created the shelter for homeless "new beginning" in the seventies. And you remember that, she was in the center of a huge scandal about corruption and illegal testing on the persons seeking refuge. Your dad asked her to fulfill her part of the contract by working as an expensive whore to pay with interest the debt she had, since she stopped paying ten years prior.

Wait, she was... what, in her late twenties in the seventies, so...

"Sorry to asks, but... how old are you ?"

She seems to think a lot before answering casually.

"I'm not sure, fifty-six, fifty-seven ?"

You then look at Ginna, your jaw dropped.

"The contract can't be ignored or turned down, and it will change the contractor to fit best with what wanted as long as the person stays human. The building then fill the rest, like creating a room for the contractor to work on fulfilling the favor. But this room is the most we change we have seen so far, probably due to the huge debt Amanda has." Ginna explains.

"The favors are not just used to punish people... I was a guy and I borrowed, like a lot of money to your dad. And I totally ended up in the streets and doing soo many . Your dad took me as his secretary, I always wanted to be a woman and I totally had a hard on on bimbos. So, he made me one, and I'm so happy now ! I totally don't need , now !" Barbara added.

This is crazy ! But I really want to try, now ! Just one thing, first...

"What's the other floors for ?" You ask.

What's the floors are for, indeed.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)