More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pepepepepe pepepepepe

What does the ancient gem do?

It makes people hornier

"I think I'm alright," you say, "just choked on a bit of chicken, that's all. It wasn't that bad."

"Oh, are you into now?"

That was such a not-Amy comment to make, and it catches you off guard. You don't even reply, just raising your eyebrows.

"Kidding!"

You continue the rest of your plate, being a bit more careful about taking big bites this time. You start to notice how sensually Amy is eating her food. Has she always eaten like that? It certainly seems new, the way she looks at her food lovingly, before slowly wrapping her lips around it. It makes you a bit uncomfortable.

Also, you're quite sure Amy has been pulling down her v-neck shirt while you were not paying attention. Well, you are certainly paying more attention now...

You both finish your plates without much more action, except that Amy still kept pulling her shirt down and pushing her chest forward a bit. This is not the Amy you are used to... It was certainly odd, but you are not complaining.

Amy puts down her cutlery and looks deeply into your eyes. You look into her big grey eyes as well (allbeit with a bit of effort).

"That was nice! But now, I want dessert." She licks her lips.

Usually, when you came here, you went to the ice cream shop across the street for dessert, but it's been closed since you last came here. So, the question you ask her is:

"Where do you want to go to?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)