More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

What Kind of World Does He Find on the Other Side?

It looks bigger at first

Jason stepped into the new realm and everything looked the same only taller on him. The door knob to the closet was now eye level and the door itself was twice as wide. The sink he passed met the 5’10” man at his neck. He felt the urge to pee but the toilet was too high for him to pee in it as the bowl was even with his bellybutton. Jason climbed up on top and sat down to pee falling in to the wide mouth of the toilet seat. He went about trying to navigate the building when he rounded the corner and bumped into an Amazon of a woman she was 10 and a half feet tall. She gawked at bumping into a child sized man. As he looked up at her each of her breasts were as big as basketballs. She spoke to him, “I am sorry, sir erm kid I don’t know?” Jason responded, “my name is Jason and I’m a 26 year old research assistant.” Her eyes bulged out of her head and asked if he wouldn’t mind coming with her. The giant woman whisked him away to a clinic room, and she started asking him a series of questions. He realized as she told him she needed to go get a kid sized gown for him that he was in a land of giants. The woman brought him a gown and told him to get changed that they needed to run an examination on him. He put on the gown and it still nearly swallowed him whole. She brought back a man, “Jason,” she stated, “my name is Dr. Jessica Franks and this is my research partner Dr. Henry Doblegar. We have never seen an evenly spaced little person before, so we want to learn more about you.” Jason said, “I came from a different dimension through a hidden portal. I’m pretty average where I come from.” The researchers laughed and asked if they could continue with their experiments. Jason nodded. Dr. Doblegar asked to inspect Jason’s privates. Jason lifted his gown and Dr. Franks gasped, “wow that’s the biggest penis I’ve ever seen and it’s soft.” Dr. Doblegar confirmed, “yes oddly enough he looks nearly twice the size of our average erections right now strange for such a little man.” The measured his flaccid penis at 4 inches long soft and 3.75 inches in girth. The giant hands made him feel weird because it made his penis look so small but suddenly he was rock hard and they measured again with slack jaw the giantess read, “6.33 inches long and 5.125 inches in girth.” He thought he was above average at best on Jason’s normal planet but now they said, “this size isn’t possible he is like an elephant.” He hung around and did a few more experiments and Dr. Franks offered Jason a ride home. When he explained he didn’t have a home in this realm she took him out to eat and back to her place.

Do they fuck or is she scared of his size

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)