More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

It Begins with a Demon(ess)

The incense on the altar lay smoking, reduced to ash by the ritual. I had stepped into the center of the circle, barely prepared. The words you already know: I said them, banished, and invoked. I wanted to bring the shadows around me into view, and see if they would help me harness my fantasies.

“I call upon you, succubus, drainer of thoughts and fantasies, personification of my sexual energies-- I call upon you now to corporealize and work for me. As you have in the past. Take form and take shake and allow me the urgent sexual control I need.”

“There is no control,” a female voice said. I looked up. Within my circle, she had arrived. I called her Samantha. She was in mostly female form-- except for a cock three times larger than mine. Her wings were folded behind her back. She was not dressed: her red hair fell down on lush red skin, and her fangs glistened. I watched her lick her lips, and place her hands on her hips.

“I want total control,” I said. “I want to be able to make people feel and do what I want.”

“Most people want that. But what are you prepared to do?” she asked.

“I don't know,” I said.

She came closer to me, her large cock hardening. She pointed to it.

“I think you do. So push it all the way down.” I opened my mouth to object, but this was the opening she craved. Her long thick dick stuffed down my throat. I don't know how far. She tussled my hair and pushed it further and further down into me. “Hold it.”

I could barely breathe when she pulled out. I almost gagged right then.

“I think you can do better,” she said. She shoved it back down into my mouth-- after letting the tip sit at my lips for a moment. Again she grabbed my hair, pushing my head all the way down her long hard red shaft.

“All boys want this,” she said, as if explaining the lesson to a student. “And Freud wasn't quite right, ya know: the solution to the complex is for the boy to become the mother and let the father cum inside him. Well, except sometimes the boys make their daddy into their wife.

“That way gets me hot,” she giggled. “Actually, haven't you had this dream?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)