More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Experience the Book

As you continue to read the "Succubus Book," you become more and more engrossed in the story. The words seem to jump off the page and into your mind, filling your thoughts with vivid images and sensations.

The succubus, Samantha, stands before you in all her red-skinned, winged glory. Her long, thick cock is hard and demanding, and you can't help but feel a thrill of excitement and fear as she commands you to take it in your mouth.

You do as she says, feeling the massive shaft fill your throat and you. She holds you there, forcing you to take every inch of her, and you can't help but wonder what she plans to do with you once she has you under her control.

"Have you ever had this dream?" she asks, her voice dripping with amusement. "The one where you become the mother and let your father cum inside you? Or where you turn your father into your wife? That one gets me hot."

You feel a shiver run down your spine as she speaks, unsure of where this is all leading. But you can't deny the rush of arousal that floods your body at the thought of these forbidden fantasies.

Then, you find yourself suddenly transported into the story. You look down and see that you are now in the body of a 23-year-old cheerleader, dressed in a short skirt and tight top.

You turn to see Samantha, the succubus, standing before you. But now, she has taken the form of your father. He looks at you with a hungry gaze, and you can't help but feel a mix of fear and excitement at the sight of him.

"Welcome to your new body, my dear," he says, his voice deep and commanding. "I hope you're ready to explore some taboo desires and forbidden fantasies."

You try to protest, but your voice comes out as a high-pitched squeak. You are trapped in this new body, and it seems that your father-turned-succubus has other plans for you.

As you try to process what is happening, he approaches you and pulls you close. His hands roam over your body, groping and grabbing at your breasts and ass. You try to push him away, but he is too strong.

"You're mine now," he growls, his lips crashing down on yours in a rough, demanding kiss.

You struggle against him, but it is no use. You are at his mercy, and he seems determined to have his way with you.

He pulls off your top, revealing your perky breasts, and then slides your skirt down to the ground. You try to cover yourself, but he pushes your hands away, wanting to see all of you.

He takes a step back to admire your body, his eyes raking over you with a primal hunger. Then, he begins to undress himself, revealing his toned, muscular body. He is naked except for a pair of tight briefs, which do little to conceal his massive, throbbing cock.

Without a word, he pulls you close and kisses you deeply, his tongue exploring your mouth. You try to resist, but his grip on you is strong and you can't help but succumb to his advances.

He picks you up and carries you over to the bed, laying you down gently and climbing on top of you. His hands roam over your body, groping and grabbing at your breasts and ass. You try to push him away, but it is no use. He is too strong, and you are at his mercy.

He positions himself at your entrance and begins to push inside of you. You feel a sharp pain as he breaks through your barrier, but he doesn't stop. He continues to thrust deeper and harder, his balls slapping against your ass with each stroke.

You try to cry out, but your voice is muffled by his lips on yours. You try to struggle, but your body is pinned beneath him. You are helpless, completely at his mercy.

He fucks you with a fierce, primal passion, his hips pistoning back and forth as he takes what he wants. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge, your body tensing up as the pleasure.

As your father-turned-succubus fucks you hard and deep, he sneers down at you with a look of pure lust and domination.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" he growls, his hips slamming into yours with a bruising . "You love having your tight little cunt filled up by your daddy's big, hard cock."

You try to tell him to stop, to push him away, but your words are muffled by his lips on yours. You try to struggle, but it is no use. He has you pinned beneath him, and you are completely at his mercy.

His thrusts become harder and more relentless as he takes what he wants from you, his balls slapping against your ass with each stroke. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge, your body tensing up as the pleasure builds.

"That's it, you filthy whore," he hisses, his hands gripping your hips as he fucks you with all his strength. "Cum for me, you little slut. Cum all over my big, fat cock."

You try to resist, but it is no use. The pleasure is too much, and you can feel yourself reaching the breaking point. With a strangled cry, you tumble over the edge, your body convulsing in ecstasy as you cum hard.

He continues to fuck you through your orgasm, his thrusts becoming even more brutal and demanding. You feel like you are being torn apart, your body stretched to its limits as he takes what he wants.

"Fuck, yes," he grunts, his hips stuttering as he reaches his own release. "Take it, you little slut. Take my load."

As the intense, mind-blowing orgasm subsides, you realize that you are no longer in your father's grip. Instead, you find yourself back in your original body, sitting in front of the "Succubus Book" on the satin pillow.

You look up to see the succubus, still in the form of your father, standing before you. She looks at you with a knowing smirk, as if she can see exactly what just happened in your mind.

"Did you enjoy that, my dear?" she asks, her voice dripping with malice. "Did it fulfill your deepest, darkest desires?"

You are too stunned and overwhelmed to speak, unsure of how to respond.

"If you want, you can have that fantasy for real," she continues, her eyes gleaming. "All you have to do is write it down in the book."

She hands you a pen and gestures to the blank page in the "Succubus Book".

"Write anything you desire, and it will become reality," she says.

You look at the pen and page, unsure of what to do. On one hand, the thought of living out your darkest, dirtiest fantasies with your father is both thrilling and terrifying. On the other hand, you know that doing so would cross a major taboo and potentially ruin your relationship with him forever.

What do you do? Do you take the plunge and write down your fantasy, or do you resist the temptation and close the book, returning to your normal life?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)