More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What's next?

The Daddy Dream

If my face wasn't flushed with the embarrassment of sucking succubus cock, it would have reddened because she was right:

A while ago, while sleeping in a hotel, I had this dream. I dreamed that I woke up as a copy of my mother. I was as short as she was, as wide as she was, and I had breasts as big as hers. And in this dream we started in bed together.

I licked and kissed her tits, pressing them against my own. I marveled at the brown circles. I pulled my doppelganger mother into a kiss. My hands went down to her pussy, and opened it up. At the same time, she slid her own fingers into me.

I gasped as our tongues mingled. Into this scene my father walked. It was animalistic, then, ritual: since he did not know who was who, he us both down onto your knees. Our tongues flicked out and kissed at his cock-head: his dick mingled with our tongues. We took turns sucking and licking.

I was getting jealous. This was my dad. I was his wife. My mother was just an impostor.

I grabbed daddy's hand, while pushing my mother into the bathroom.

I whimpered, and guided his cock into my moist cunt. But he didn't need guiding. He began to slam his rock hard cock into me, over and over again. It felt just right, like it was made to fit my pussy and my pussy alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)