More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Carnage67 Carnage67

What unique quality does the building have?

It’s Haunted

Legend has it that Native Americans had settled upon the land, but were driven away by immigrant settlers. Many Natives had lost their lives and as a final act of defiance the chief had cursed the land, to never let the dead rest. The building had been a bar in the 50’s. While the place was bustling with its usual crowd one night, there was a terrible fire in the janitor’s closet. All told 20 people were killed. The building was then repaired in 1990 and reopened as an arcade. The business wasnt overly popular, but what patrons it got were loyal. A drunk driver had plowed into the building, caving in the southside of the arcade. 6 teens had lost their lives.

The tragic deaths had created a unique situation at the building. Whenever a living person crosses the threshold of the building they can be possessed by any ghost that resides within. If the ghost tries to take the host out of the building, the ghost is ejected as soon as they clear the door.

That leads us to the current rebranding of the building as a club.

What character do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)