More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brilliant513 Brilliant513

Who is it?

It’s Gwen, obviously

“Fucking morons I swear to god” she says to herself “For real, are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I don’t think it’s broken... it just hurt a lot” you say back to her. She comes over to you and sits you down on something... it’s a bed! “Is this her bedroom?” You open your eyes and pull down your hands from your face to look around, seeing posters of music stars all over the walls.

“Oh thank god, that’s such a relief” she says. “What’s a relief?” you ask mesmerized by being in Gwen Young’s room. “That you don’t have a broken nose... you know, why I brought you up here?”

“Oh yeah of course, of course” you say feeling like a dumbass. She looks at you, remembering you from someplace, but not knowing where. “So what’s your name?” She asks. Your heart drops, “she doesn’t know my fucking name? I sat behind her in English and Science for two years!” you think to yourself.

“It’s Sam.. I sat behind you in AP Chem?” you say. “Oh yeah! I remember you! Fuck I’m sorry I didn’t remember” she laughs awkwardly. “Yeah, I wonder why you didn’t remember, was it because I’m invisible and have no social skills?” you think to yourself.

“Don’t worry about it, no one else here probably knows me anyway... I’ll probably just go home after this.” you say, defeated. “Wait no, don’t go home...” she says, feeling bad for you “you can stay here for the night, I owe it to you anyways” she points to your nose. “Wait she doesn’t even know me and now she wants me to stay over?” you think “what the hell is going on?”

“Just go downstairs and have fun, I have to leave” you say. She stops you from getting up and says “wait here... again”

Once again you hear the music shut off, followed by shouting from Gwen downstairs, except this time it sounds like she’s directing everyone out of the house.

You hear her footsteps again coming up the stairs. She opens the door and says “okay party is over, now there’s no reason for you to leave.”

Now you really start to wonder “why is she so adamant about me not leaving? I’m a nobody.” She lays down on her bed and lets out a huge sigh, clearly tired. After a while of just sitting on the side of her bed, she says “it’s been a long day, I’m sorry for keeping you here.” You don’t know what to say, so you ask “what’s wrong?”

“My stupid fucking boyfriend... I found out that he was cheating on me, as I walked across the stage for my diploma... I saw him in line kissing Beth Marrimore.” She answers. She rolls over and puts her head into her pillow and softly starts to cry. You are baffled by the situation, you don’t know what the fuck to do now so you walk over to her and pat her on the back, saying “it’s alright”

She hops up from crying and grabs you and pulls you onto the bed. She then starts kissing you. You’re in shock, you’re paralyzed, you have no clue what the fuck is actually going on right now.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)