More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 332 by Exarch-of-Sechrima Exarch-of-Sechrima

Well, that's certainly an option...

It's our party, we can love who we want

Ultimately, the girls decided that they would each get some time with Nick to satisfy the “role” that they were assigned, as an animal of his “Zodiac” harem.

There were a few intrinsic problems in this proposal, though.

For one, Dakota wasn’t here, which meant the Dragon of the Zodiac was absent.

For another, once Dawn explained the proper order of the Zodiac, that meant the Rat would be going first.

Which meant Morgana.

And Morgana categorically refused to go first.

“I-I wouldn’t be a good fit!” She wailed, shaking her head frantically and waving her hands all over the place.

Which turned things into a free-for-all.

Marley

“I want to go first!” Marley exclaimed, running over to Nick and throwing her arms around him. She knocked him off his feet, and crouched over him. Her eyes were shiny with excitement.

Carly sighed and laughed. “Leave it to my sister to take advantage of her transformation to immediately start targeting Nick. Who she totally doesn’t like or anything,” she teased.

Marley turned to her sister and playfully growled at her, while rubbing her cheek against Nick. Nick sighed in exasperation and smiled, hugging her back.

The way her tail was wagging all over the place was really adorable, too.

“Okay! That’s enough cuddles!” Was a sentence Nick never expected to hear the other woman say. She hopped off of him and looked at him with a playful gleam in her eye that spoke volumes.

“Marley, I really hope you’re not about to ask me to take you for a walk,” Nick pleaded, sitting upright. “Because that’s a little too demeaning even for me.”

“Nah, I think she wants to sample your bone,” Kim joked.

Marley turned red, and glared at the rooster girl.

“N-no!” She stammered, shaking her head quickly. “I just, um… I don’t…”

She looked down sheepishly.

“I don’t know how I’m supposed to act,” she admitted. “We didn’t have any dogs, so… I know what my transformation’s telling me to do, but…”

A sigh escaped her lips.

“I guess I’m just not used to being affected by transformations,” she admitted. “It’s been a while.”

“Ahem.”

Dawn cleared her throat and walked over to the dog girl. It was an interesting sight to see, a tiger girl talking to a dog girl.

“Here’s an idea,” she said, standing up on her tiptoes and whispering something to Marley.

Marley nodded, and her eyes widened.

“A-are you sure?” She asked, glancing over at Nick with an uncertain look on her face.

Dawn nodded. She was very sure.

Marley blushed. “O-okay, then, it’s for the best,” she mumbled, nodding. Even though she looked worried and uncertain, the smile on her face was unmistakable.

“I think she’s looking forward to this more than she lets on,” Rose told Gina with a smirk.

“Oh, definitely,” Gina grinned, her tongue slipping past her lips.

Marley glared at them both, and then flopped down onto the floor. Nick was about to ask what she was doing before she rolled over onto her back and held up her “paws” and legs.

Her shirt had been pushed up, revealing her slender midriff to the group.

Nick blushed.

“C-can you scratch my belly?” Marley pleaded. Her sister’s encouraging whistle really wasn’t helping.

“Yeah, of-of course I can,” Nick agreed, crouching down beside her. He reached out and began to play with her stomach. He had never had a dog either, and while it wasn’t exactly the same thing doing it with a woman, well…

Marley sure looked cute, having her belly rubbed.

The fact that she burst out laughing instead of responding more like a dog would, probably cost her some points.

Kim

“Okay, that’s enough! My turn!” Kim pounced on him, surprising everyone. She’d been unusually aggressive since she transformed into a rooster girl.

“Hey, Kim, come on,” Nick said, increasing the speed of his on Marley while trying to shake the winged woman off him. “This is still for Marley, you know.”

“N-no!” Marley gasped out. “Stop! I can’t- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She was rolling over with laughter and looked like she was about to pee himself. Nick relented, turning to Kim just in time for the other girl to plant a kiss on his nose.

“Wha-buh!?” He stammered, shocked. He slipped from his crouch and landed on his butt, while Kim perched over him with a playful gleam in her eye.

“Anyone else think that Kim is acting a little more aggressive than usual?!” Morgana stammered, backing away a little.

“I definitely noticed that,” Dani confirmed with a nod.

“It makes sense,” Mary said. “She is a rooster now.”

Everyone stared at her. Even Dawn looked confused.

“Wh-what?! I grew up on a farm, okay?!” Mary’s face burned and she shielded her chest, even though they weren’t looking at her boobs. “Roosters display aggression towards rivals, which is why farms tend to only have one, and a lot of hens. She’s staking out her turf.”

“Wait, let me get this straight,” Sylvia couldn’t help but grin gleefully at that. “So roosters have harems?!”

“Uh… I-I suppose you could say that…” Mary blanched.

Kim smirked at what she was hearing from the others. Walking on her wings like they were hands, she climbed onto Nick with a sly smile on her face. “You heard her, Nick. Sounds like if you want a harem life, maybe we could both handle that one?”

“Uh…” Nick wasn’t sure he liked this new, sexually-aggressive Kim. But she was certainly getting a response from him, that was for sure, judging by the erection in his pants.

Kim looked down and gasped. “…Well! That’s something!” She laughed. Apparently, her current transformation was suppressing the one that gave her the urge to finish what she started. “But… I don’t know. A cock sucking a cock, is… ooh!”

She had a new plan, and it made her crow.

She kissed him on the cheek.

“Mwah!” She kissed him two more times, “Mwah, mwah!”

“H-hey!” Nick just barely managed to get a word in under the flurry of kisses, only for her to plant a big, wet one right on his lips.

“You know what else a rooster does?” Kim pointed out, winking at him. “Peck! So I gave you some pecks! What do you think?”

Nick opened his mouth to reply… “…About a 7/10.”

Kim’s face fell into a look of confusion. That wasn’t what she expected.

The other girls all looked confused themselves. Numbers floated in the air, above each of their heads.

Carly: 4/10

Dani: 6/10

Dawn: 7/10

Gina: 1/10

Holly: 1/10

Marley: 7/10

Mary: 8/10

Morgana: 9/10

Rose: 8/10

Sylvia: 10/10

“It’s her transformation,” Dawn realized. “These must be our rankings!”

It had been the first time all round Kim had been intimate with Nick, so this was the first time they got to see it in action.

Kim frowned. “That’s nice and all, but… what’s with the ones you guys!?”

Gina shrugged. “You call that kissing? That’s it?”

“You didn’t even use tongue?” Holly rolled her eyes. “Snore!”

“I thought it was super-hot!” Sylvia exclaimed.

Kim had a feeling that all of Sylvia’s scores for this would be a 10. Morgana was pretty generous, too.

Then she smirked. “Well… I suppose more pecks it is!” She chirped, and kissed Nick until the groups’ scores finally rose high enough where she could stop.

Dawn

“Okay, okay, that’s enough, let’s give him some room to breathe,” Dawn said, pulling Kim off him. “Nick, you doing okay?”

“Y-yeah,” Nick stammered. He was red in the face, exhausted from Kim’s barrage of kisses. And his dick was throbbing insistently in his pants, something that Dawn certainly noticed.

“Well…” Dawn adjusted her glasses thoughtfully as she stared at his erection, and her cheeks were a light pink. “I could help with that, but…” She looked around and saw a sea of faces staring at her. Dawn wasn’t like Gina or Carly or Mary. She couldn’t do sexual stuff with a bunch of people watching.

“…It wouldn’t be a very ‘Tiger’ thing to do.”

She cleared her throat and crouched down next to him.

“And… neither is this.”

Then she rubbed her head against Nick’s chest, and a purr escaped from deep in her throat.

Nick stared at her in shock.

“D-Dawn?!” He stammered.

“It’s the Tiger Zodiac, Dawn, not a housecat,” Rose pointed out with an amused smile.

“T-tigers can be affectionate too!” Dawn snapped, her face turning red. She rubbed against him again, and purred. Her thoughts were starting to get blurry because of her excited exposure to Nick’s scent again, and the throbbing erection pressing against her thigh didn’t help with that.

“Pet me,” she hissed into his ear, her voice practically feral. “Pet me like I’m a cat, damn it!”

Nick was scared she was going to bite him. Her transformation had given her even more feline features, including a set of sharp fangs. Not seeing any alternative, he reached up and began to run his hand through her ponytail, petting her.

“Prrrrrrrrr…” Dawn purred, and began to shake in his lap. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she nearly came on the spot as Nick’s scent flooded into her. Turning into a tiger had made her other transformations even more intense, and before long she collapsed into his lap.

When she raised her head again, she was a harmless little kitty in body and spirit. To Nick’s amazement, she leaned down and began licking at the bulge in his pants, and batted at it with her big paw gloves. Nick didn’t know what to make of it- the only thing he knew for sure was that this was , because she couldn’t actually undo his zipper.

So he figured that if he wasn’t getting anything out of it, she might as well get something, and resumed petting her again.

That seemed to do it. She stopped focusing on his erection and simply nestled down with her head in his lap, letting him pet her until time ran out.

Sylvia

“Oooh, that’s so sweet!” Sylvia giggled, leaning in a smiling. “Are you enjoying yourself, Nick? Getting to pet a tiger girl?”

Nick said nothing, he just let Dawn stumble away in a daze. He was worried that if he pointed out Sylvia’s return to using his name, she’d be to go back to using “Daddy”.

In the meantime, he had other thoughts to consider.

“So what are you going to do?” He asked Sylvia. “Because I think Dani’s got a point, that you shouldn’t be throwing your shit around.”

Sylvia rolled her eyes. “Of course I’m not going to do that,” she assured him, her tail flicking about. “Monkeys have something else they’re quite well-known for, didn’t you know?”

She licked her lips and her eyes dropped down. Nick just then realized what he was insinuating, too late to do anything about it.

“Sylvia, wait!” He exclaimed, but she was already crouched in front of him, and had already unzipped his pants.

She pulled them off a second later, and marveled at the sight of his hardened shaft popping up into the air.

“Oooh…” She cooed, licking her lips. “Just what I was hoping to see… a nice, ripe banana…”

“Is anyone else a little uncomfortable with this?” Dani asked, frowning. Not just because she was looking at Nick’s penis, but because he had never been with Sylvia that way before. And considering the way she seemed to be acting, well…

Sylvia was a rather horny monkey, that was for sure.

Nick wasn’t sure what to do when suddenly, Sylvia’s fingers wrapped around the length of his shaft. Then he gasped.

She gasped, too.

Touched Master’s Penis! +2 VP

“Wow!” She exclaimed, her eyes widening in amazement. “It’s so warm! And so hard!”

She raised her head and looked Nick in the eyes, her expression filled with bewildered amazement.

They were actually doing something together. Sylvia was being sexually intimate with Nick for the first time.

“Nick…” She breathed, and he sighed in relief.

“Just… if you’re going to do it, just do it,” Nick blushed, turning away.

Sylvia nodded and bit her lip. Now that it was actually happening, she found herself a lot less daring than she’d imagined. But she wasn’t going to back down now, not a chance! She crouched beside him and studied his penis carefully, playing with it in her hands.

Then she licked it. She ran her tongue up the length of the shaft until she got to his head, and wiggled her tongue into the foreskin to get a taste of his must.

His precum hit her like a truck, and she nearly fell over.

“W-whoa,” she stammered, stumbling backwards in embarrassment. “That, um… that’s a little bit more than I thought… yeah…”

She was too bashful. She spent the rest of her time playing with Nick’s cock and getting more acquainted with it, while the other girls watched. Some of them, like Carly, were impatient, wanting to play with it, too.

But when she glanced at Dani, she knew that maybe she should hold off.

“O-okay, that’s enough from me,” Sylvia said, letting Nick’s throbbing, erection go. “Wh-who’s next?”

Then her eyes landed on the perfect replacement.

Holly

“Holly! What about you?”

Holly’s ears twitched and her eyes widened in surprise.

“M-me?” She stammered, looking at Sylvia. “You want… ME to do it?”

“She’s not even in his harem, though,” Rose pouted.

Mary bit her lip. She was torn. While she wanted to take care of him, this WAS Holly they were talking about…

“It’s fine, whatever,” Gina groaned, rolling her eyes. She’d wanted the blowjob for herself.

“Sure,” Sylvia nodded, gesturing over to her. “Come on! Your transformation’s on pause right now, it could be your only chance! When was the last time you actually had to play with Nick’s cock? Come on!”

Holly’s eyes widened, and in a flash, all trace of her composed self disappeared.

She nearly knocked Sylvia into the wall getting her off of Nick, and planted herself between his legs. Nick’s cock stiffened at the look of hungry desperation in her heart-flashing eyes, and the hot little breaths tickling against his shaft were only making him more .

“Nick…” She panted, nuzzling her cheek up against his erection. “Nick… please… oh, fuck, master… I need it… please! I’m… I’m a bunny… your sexy, hot little bunny slut… I know we can’t breed like rabbits, but… rabbits love their carrots, right?”

Holly looked at him like she’d been wandering in the desert and his penis was the only source of liquid refreshment in days.

Who was he to deny her?

“O-okay,” he stammered, nodding. “You can-”

She didn’t even let him finish his sentence before she completely inhaled his erection down to the base.

Nick twitched and he clenched his ass, feeling an unbelievable amount of pleasure roll over him as he thrust up into Holly’s tiny bunny throat.

“Oh, FUCK! Holly!” He groaned, tangling his fingers in her curly hair as she moved her head up and down with such ferocity that he was afraid she was going to break her nose on his groin.

It was a fear that Holly clearly didn’t share, because she was only picking up speed, bobbing faster and faster until she was practically a blur.

The pleasure was indescribable. Her mouth was so small and tight and she was so hungry for him that he never felt more overwhelmed in his life. It was all he could do to stop from holding her in place and thrusting down deeper into his throat, but he felt like if he did that, she’d actually like it.

“Fuck!” He groaned. “I’m cumming! I’m gonna cum!”

It took a miracle for her to finally free his erection from her ravenous maw, moments before he was about to go over the edge.

Carly

Holly tore her head off him, and their eyes met for a brief instant as his penis throbbed angrily at her, furious at having been denied its prize.

“It shouldn’t be for me,” Holly whispered, shaking her head.

“Damn it! Fuck, Holly…” Nick didn’t care if she wanted it or not, at this point. That was no longer a factor, because he’d already passed the point of no return. He was cumming, that much was for certain, it was just a question of cumming into someone… or on them.

“I’ll take it, then!”

Nick turned and saw Carly, naked except for her muddy body paint, throw herself into his lap with an eager gleam in her eye. She licked her lips and grabbed his dick, aiming it away from Holly and at herself just as he let loose.

SPURT! SPURT! SPURT!

Nick emptied himself all over Carly and she relished in it. She practically bathed in his seed as she let out a wild moan, tilting her head back. For a moment, Nick was afraid he was going to wash the body paint right off of her!

“Whoa…” Dani stared at her girlfriend in awe, stunned by the sensual performance.

“Yeah, you can say that again,” Rose mumbled, swallowing. “Whoa…”

“Carly, fuck, that’s so hot…” Nick groaned, slumping back and letting her milk him out all over herself.

“It’s so fucking hot!” Holly moaned in agreement, digging her fingers into the camel toe of her suit. It didn’t matter that she still couldn’t cum; her new costume had removed her chastity belt, and she was finally getting some fucking contact!

“It’s only fitting,” Carly purred, smacking her lips and running her finger through some of the semen staining her skin. She brought it up to her mouth for a taste. “After all, pigs like getting down and dirty, right?”

Nick stared at her and she blushed.

“C-come on, it was the best I could think of!” She stammered, averting her eyes. “Animal play doesn’t do it for me, okay? I’m not like Dawn!”

“Hey!” Dawn frowned, having snapped out of her trance. But the scent of Nick’s semen filling the air was threatening to put her back into it.

“Sorry I couldn’t do more for this one,” Carly apologized, rubbing her hands over her body, emphasizing the bloated swell of her tits and hips. “I’m definitely loving the growth to my assets, but I’m no pig… unless it’s me pigging out on your semen, of course!”

She was laying it on a little thick. But damn if that wasn’t still really fucking hot! Nick was throbbing as she brought her palm to her lips, and began licking herself clean, relishing the taste.

Gina

Carly wasn’t the only one who wanted a taste.

“Okay, that’s enough,” the snake girl hissed, slithering over to Carly and shoving the naked pig girl down onto the floor. Her tail gave her an edge over the other woman. “I want a taste of that, too!” Her forked tongue darted out between her lips with a hiss. “Just smelling it is getting me more worked up than you can imagine!”

Carly blinked. Her eyes shot to Dani for a moment, and she saw how intently her girlfriend was staring at her, almost as if she wanted this.

Well… that sure was something, wasn’t it?

Carly smiled. “Well, go on then. It’s your addiction, after all.”

Nick watched in amazement as Gina made use of her long tongue to clean every last speck of semen off the girl beneath him. When it was done, Carly looked like she had just taken a shower- save for the body paint, of course.

Nick wasn’t sure if that stuff was ever coming off.

With that done, Gina turned to him, an odd action given her new snake tail. Like Dani, he wondered how she could move with that thing.

Unlike Dani, though, Gina seemed to do it without any trouble, and had quickly reached his side.

“I suppose it’s my turn, then,” she hissed, and he felt her tongue tickle against her cheek. “Time to show you what a snake can do…”

Nick’s penis had softened, but he wondered if Gina was planning to get his erection back up and running.

To his surprise, that wasn’t the case. In fact… her next course of action surprised him.

She coiled her tail around him and hugged him tight, wrapping her arms around him as well for good measure.

“G-Gina?” He stammered in surprise.

“Ssssssshhhhh,” she hissed into his ear, nestling her chin on his shoulder. “This is what snakes do, right? They trap their prey with their long tails and hold them tight… until there’s nothing that can be done, and no way to escape…”

Nick wasn’t sure how to respond to that. But it certainly felt strange. Gina’s tail was wrapping around him, and he could feel her scales rub against his wet cock. He had feared that would cause him to sprout an erection again, but no, he remained firmly flaccid, almost as if his dick was telling him that he wasn’t ALLOWED to be turned on by this olive branch offered by the damaged girl.

Nick decided to listen to it.

Her scaley skin was cool to the touch, and he let her hold him, basking in his warmth. He felt like he didn’t have a care in the world, like all this was just… flowing away…

“I’m glad I didn’t give up on the party,” Gina whispered for his ears only. “It was nice, getting to spend time with everyone. Even if the animal transformations were a little… .”

She sure wasn’t wrong there. And Nick was happy to smile, hearing something like that.

Dani

“Well, I guess I might as well get this over with,” Dani said, as Gina uncoiled herself from her lover’s body and slithered away to give someone else a chance with him. “But can you please, please pull your pants up? Nobody wants to see that!”

Dani had experienced Nick’s penis enough for one round, thank you very much.

Fortunately, Nick was considerate enough to understand that she was right (and he hadn’t even realized his pants were still down!) and quickly fumbled to pull them back up.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized, adjusting his zipper. “I kind of dozed off with Gina there.”

“No, it’s fine,” Dani said, her expression softening. “I thought it was rather sweet. So… what do you want to do? You know, for me to… ‘play my part’ as it were?”

She couldn’t believe she was actually asking that… and judging by the look on Nick’s face, he wasn’t sure what he should say in response, either.

“…I don’t know,” he rightly admitted. “When I think of horses, only one thing comes to mind, and, well…”

Dani’s mouth fell open. She couldn’t believe what he was about to say!

“Come on, Dani, isn’t it about time you let Nick ride you?” Gina teased.

Dani shot the punk girl a withering glare that made it seem as if all her prior support that morning had just been an illusion.

“Hey now,” Carly said, approaching Dani, fresh from getting doused in cum. “Come on now. It’s not that big of a deal, right? It’s not a sexual thing or anything like that.”

Dani scowled. That was true. But that didn’t mean it didn’t seem degrading!

…Still, it was all she could think of. And maybe she’d even enjoy it.

“…Okay,” she sighed, nodding. “But hands to yourself, alright? You pull my ponytail like they’re a set of reins, and we’re done!”

Nick could live with that.

“…Now, uh… how do I get down?”

Dani tried to kneel, but found that she couldn’t. Her body was more likely to tip over than her knees were to bend properly so Nick could get on.

Finally, they decided that Nick would need to grab a chair to climb onto her, and that’s what he did. It felt really weird.

“So, uh… I’m not too heavy for you, am I?” Nick said. He was trying to stay balanced on her, but was failing at it.

“It’s fine,” Dani assured him. “…Look, if you want to hold onto my waist, you can. It’s probably for the best, anyway.”

Nick nodded. He grabbed her waist, which was good for both of them, and helped him stay on top of her.

She tried walking, and found that she actually could.

“Hey!” She brightened. “Once you try it, this is actually pretty fun!” She started picking up the pace, and soon she was galloping around the room.

“Dani, you’re going way too fast!” Nick said. He’d never ridden a horse before, even though his step-mother had a few on her family’s estate. “I can’t hold on very- whoooaaaa!”

Dani turned too sharply, and he was flung off.

Rose

“Oof!” Nick tumbled through the air, and landed on something soft and fluffy. He didn’t know what it was at first, until it moaned when he grabbed it.

Then he gasped.

“Rose!” He quickly scrambled up, looking at the stunned woman. The sheep girl was a little woozy, having been crashed into like that.

Then she smiled.

“Hey now, stranger, no big deal,” she tittered, sitting up. “Felt nice, didn’t it?”

He couldn’t deny that. Embracing Rose felt amazing; her wool was so soft and gentle, like cotton. It was like hugging a big, fluffy pillow.

“Nick!” Dani squealed in horror. “I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to throw you like that!”

“It’s fine,” Nick assured her. He glanced at the soft girl beside him. “I had an easy landing…”

“I’m not too sure what sheep are supposed to do,” she admitted, sitting up and scooting over to him. She leaned her cheek against his as she rested her head on his shoulder. “But I imagine something like this. Being soft, and gentle, and fun to cuddle. Well? What do you think? Do you like it?”

Nick couldn’t deny that. While being embraced by Gina had been great, and petting Dawn had been transcendent, there was something truly relaxing about having a sheep girl hug you like this.

“Ahchoo!”

Of course, her wool tickling his nose wasn’t the best.

“O-oh!” Rose stiffened, and jerked her head. That caused her curved horn to jab him in the skull, causing him to cry out in pain. “Sorry!”

“N-no, it’s fine,” Nick said, a little dazed, but not injured.

“I guess this takes a bit of getting used to, huh?” Rose tittered awkwardly. “Of course, we can’t really suggest you sheering my wool, either…”

That would probably cross a few lines.

“How about this?” She finally said. “A lap pillow!”

“Ooh, that’s a good idea!” Kim nodded in approval.

“Yes!” Morgana bobbed her head up and down. “Lap pillows are peak comfort!”

Dawn couldn’t help but smirk. “See? It’s totally natural to want to do something like that!” She asserted.

Nick was all in on that himself. With a yawn, he settled in, resting his head on Rose’s lap in a mirror of what Dawn had did to him. Her skin was strange. It was covered in the thinnest layer of wool, so fine that if one looked at it, it didn’t seem any different from ordinary skin. But it was different, it was incredibly soft, and just touching it felt amazing.

“Do you like it?” Rose asked softly. “If I could, I’d want to be this comforting for you all the time, you know.”

Nick could hear the sincerity in her voice.

“I was a little weird today, I’ll admit that,” the blonde continued. “But Nick… this is nice, don’t you agree?”

He murmured in agreement. He couldn’t disagree with that.

“Also…” Rose leaned down and whispered something into his ear.

“I’m thinking about giving Sylvia my transformation,” she confided in him. “If she wants it. But don’t tell anybody. After the party, okay?”

Nick nodded in the affirmative, and yawned. It’s not like it mattered now.

Morgana

After Rose helped him recharge and recover from the mess with Dani, who had apologized profusely for her clumsiness, Nick was ready to spend the rest of his remaining time with the other two girls.

Neither seemed eager to go first.

Nick found that a bit surprising. While he knew that Morgana was naturally very shy, and her mouse transformation seemed to have amplified that, what he knew about Mary told him that his wife should have been eager to spend time with him.

The fact that she was holding back, and seemed distracted by something tonight, filled him with pause.

But he decided to talk with her about that later, and focus on Morgana instead.

“Morgana-”

He didn’t have the chance, because she ran away before he could even say anything.

“…Morgana?!” His eyes widened in shock. “Hey, what’s going?”

The mousey goth ducked behind a table, and peeked out from behind the cloth, making it very obvious where she was, but still pretending like he couldn’t see her.

“I-I’m sorry!” She squeaked out, nibbling on a piece of cheese she filched from above her head. “I know it’s weird to be feeling like this! I can’t help it! It’s just, when I see you move so suddenly, I just… I-! I gotta run!”

Then she jumped up in surprise, and her arms flailed around her head.

“H-hey! Let me go!” She wailed.

“Caught you,” Dawn smirked, coming out from behind the table. She had Morgana’s tail trapped firmly in her hand. She turned to Nick. “She’s a little wild right now, because she’s a mouse. They’re pretty hyperactive and energetic, and very skittish, too. You’ve got to hold them just right, and approach them properly. From behind works.”

Nick circled around the trembling Morgana, and followed Dawn’s advice. Her ass may have slimmed down some, but it was still rather juicy. He was tempted to cop a feel, but just because he’d had sex with the goth girl already, that didn’t mean he could do whatever he wanted to her.

Instead, he reached up behind her neck and patted her on the back. Dawn, sensing the change in demeanor, let Morgana go.

“Sorry for startling you,” Nick apologized. “I didn’t mean it.”

“It… it’s okay,” Morgana said, relaxing. She turned and looked him in the eye, still shaking a little but actually interacting with him directly. “This kind of stuff happens. I shouldn’t have run away… but I was scared, and really worried, and… and…”

…She couldn’t do it.

Before her time was even up, she squeaked, turned red, and ran the other way.

Nick sighed. It was a lot of work for her.

Mary

There was only one girl left now, and that was Mary.

Nick approached her gently, not sure what was up with her, but eager to check in with her and make sure that everything was okay.

Mary blushed when she met his eyes. But contrary to his worries, she seemed almost excited, like maybe she wasn’t scared, after all.

Like maybe it was all in his head.

“She’s a cow, Nick!” Rose reminded him. “That means there’s only one thing you’re supposed to be doing!”

“Rose is right, Daddy!” Sylvia confirmed.

“You’ve gotta milk her good!” Holly encouraged him, playing bad influence as always.

Nick glanced at Mary, and she signaled with her eyes that this was exactly what she wanted. And if that’s what she wanted, it made sense to give it to her, didn’t it?

He took a deep breath, and exhaled. As he got ready, she leaned over on her hands and knees, and let him undo her top.

Her massive mega milkers flopped free, and bounced around, jostling with fluid. Her nipples were already leaking, and to Nick’s amazement, her tits were so big that they were nearly brushing against the ground.

There wasn’t a bucket or anything to milk his wife into, so Nick grabbed a fancy-looking tray from the table.

“Nick…” Mary breathed, wincing as she felt his finger wrap around her breast. She thought she’d have to tell him again how to do it, but he proved to her then and there that he was an attentive listener, knowing just where to touch her to get her milk- and other juices- flowing.

“You’re so full,” he marveled, shaking his head in disbelief. “I can’t believe you’ve got this much milk inside of you! Is this all just because of the transformation? Or are you really just this much of a cow?”

The words felt strange as he said them. They sounded almost mean.

But Mary seemed to like them, because she stiffened up, and a moan escaped her lips.

“This… this is nothing…” she murmured. “Soon enough, they’re going to get even bigger…”

Nick kept milking her, but his hand stopped as he processed what she was saying.

“Wait, Mary… do you mean… are you…?”

Mary raised her head and looked him in the eye. Her green orbs were tender and her smile was beautiful. She looked radiant, and leaned back into a sitting position so she could rub her belly.

“I-I took a test,” she stammered. “Before the party tonight, because I wanted to know if I would be able to drink or not. And it turns out… I’m pregnant.”

Nick’s whole world flooded with realism at her words. He stared at her in amazement as the other girls gasped in shock, glee, and, in a case or two, jealousy.


“And there you have it,” Dakota said, leaning back in her seat with an amused look on her face. She flexed her leathery wings and stretched, quite enjoying her temporary new form. She extended her clawed fingers and closed them again.

“Quite a party. Not a full-blown orgy, but should Gina stick around, there will sure be some fun times to be had by all…”

“It was quite fun, Dakota!” Nola squeaked. She was busy sorting through a mountain of letters on a desk, and had been run completely ragged doing so. Her hat sat askew on her frizzled pink hair.

“I’m surprised,” Dakota said, glancing at the leprechaun and raising her eyebrow. “That so many people would send letters to those girls. Even letters to me…”

She turned and looked at the cameras and leaned forward.

“Is that what you’re after, audience?” She mused. “You want to send some letters to our girls? Fan mail? Well, alright then. Go ahead! You can write letters to whomever you like! I’m sure the ladies will be happy to get them. And don’t just stop with the contestants! You can send them to any woman on the show, even ones who’ve been eliminated, like Holly and Marley. Even… myself, if you’re feeling so bold…”

Her golden eyes twinkled with delight.

“Simply send them through the form of a DM. I’m sure you know the place,” she said, letting the mask drop momentarily. “Not addressed here at the show. If you want the girls to get the message, send your letters directly to the creator. Make sure they know who’s sending it, and who it’s for. And feel free to say or ask anything you wish! There are no secrets here.”

A greater lie had never been spoken.

“In the meantime,” she continued, tapping her cane, and summoning another cup of wine, “there are some other things we must address, besides your fan mail. It’s that time again, you see! Time for the popularity poll! So go ahead, rank your favorite girls… but there’s on other poll, as well. And that one’s a bit trickier. You see, this poll… will determine which girls you think played their role the best at this little party.”

Two links to polls popped up in front of her.

“You can rank the girls by popularity, and don’t forget, rank the girls by who you think is most deserving of boons in this last challenge. Now then… back to the party, shall we?”

Dakota took a sip of wine and threw back her head and laughed.

Popularity Poll

https://strawpoll.com/X3nk40MN5gE

Party Animal Poll

https://strawpoll.com/40ZmqO8PwZa

Nola sighed and went back to sorting the fan mail.

“Excuse me, um, Dakota, I have a question, what do you want me to do with all these mail-in ballots for the election?” The leprechaun asked, gesturing to a stack of envelopes destined for the United States Government. “They got kind of mixed in…”

Dakota grunted. “Toss ‘em. Who gives a crap?”

“Um, right…”


AGAIN: Please send any fanmail you'd like to give to the characters to me through DMs.

Alright! Send in those letters!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)