More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 53 by DefeatedDamsels DefeatedDamsels

What's next?

It's like a hangover, but from sex

Your mouth makes a horrible rasping sound. You have no control over it.

Your pussy makes several more, as you queef around the sides of Baz's cock, over and over, as he continues to plunder the depths of your poor tender pussy.

Your head is tilted to the side, and your eyes meet, but you're not home. Your gaze is blank, and your head is empty.

Surrounding you on all sides are empty condom wrappers, used condoms, and scrunched up tissue, soaked in vaginal juices.

There's being fucked silly. Then there's being fucked delirious. Then there's being fucked into oblivion. And then there's this.

Fucked beyond oblivion

Beside you, the barely conscious Belle is in a similar state, as Bo continues his relentless on her delicate snatch.

That's the last thing you remember, and the rest is blank.


When you come to, it's already daylight. Baz and Bo are nowhere to be seen, and neither are their clothes. They must have left already. You're alone with Belle, on a cum-soaked mattress, still naked, and aching all over. Your pussy is pulsing with soreness.

Checking your phone, you find it prompting you to watch a video. You click play.

"This is Belle. The slut." Belle says, looking drunk, or high, or both. She's topless. "I lost a slut competition. I wasn't a good enough slut. So now I have to make a promise... Make a promise to wear all these used condoms in my skirt, for the next week. If I'm spotted outside without the condoms, I give my permission for Bo and Baz to release this video."

"No. I'll wear these ones." That's you speaking in the video, now. The camera moves over to focus on your naked sweaty form. You don't remember this at all.

"Huh? But you won the game. You don't have to wear them at all. That's Belle's job." Bo can be heard clarifying from behind the camera.

"I said I'LL wear these trophies!" You cling onto five used condoms as if they are your most precious possessions, and your voice is fierce and aggressive.

Your use of the word 'trophy' tips you off - this isn't the real you acting like this. It's the psychic mind control that Sabrina placed on you. You are bound to always wear the used condoms that you were responsible for creating.

"Okay, okay! You really are the biggest slut in Kanto, Amber." Bo says. "Well, as long as Belle wears these ones, and between you, you're wearing all ten of the condoms, we won't release this video, and all the footage we just shot of the two of you wailing like banshees and squirting like Wartortles when we fucked you."

"You really fucked us hard. I can't feel my fucking legs!" Belle says dreamily, then bursts into a fit of giggles. She truly has been fucked silly.

"We'll be on the lookout, sluts." Baz warns. "If we see one tiny bit of evidence that you weren't wearing these 'trophies' like we told you, this video goes live."

"And now, to fulfill our earlier promise." Bo announces.

There's a digital 'whooshing' sound, signifying the sending of a bulk message.

"I just sent the first half of that video we took earlier to all my mates. Soon it'll be all across Kanto. So, congratulations. You don't have to worry about the second half being released, unless of course, you can't take all the anal punishment you've soon got coming your way, and decide to retire, of course."

As the video ends, you notice that Belle has woken too, and has been watching by your side. She looks drained, and so very tired, but also serious.

"Amber... I know you didn't like the idea of it when we got them yesterday... But I think we're going to need to use those GutGrimers."

She's right, of course. If this is what you had to go through just to avoid one session of butthole bashing... And really, you were lucky that they even accepted your offer of alternate payment... There's just no way you can guarantee or even gamble that you'll survive much longer without losing your anal virginities. And if what Professor Oak said about the statistics is true... And being unable to tolerate the brutality of anal sex is the main reason that PokeSluts... Or rather, female Pokemon Trainers... are to retire, then maybe he was right. Maybe having a way to keep your assholes loose and lubricated really is the greatest gift he could have given you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)