More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aronson Aronson

What's the deal with the DVDs?

It's all just blowjob and facial cumshot porn

Daisy drops her findings and smiles at you, a little shyly. You try to give her a good feeling, smiling back at her encouragingly.

"Let's see what you've got, girl..."

All of the DVDs are about oral sex. Not just regular blowjobs, there are some very spicy titles to be found in Daisy's selection. "Ebony Cum Faces", "Throatfucked Japanese Whores", "Blonde Teens Cumswapping", "Extremely Facefucked And Facialized", "Cum Make-Up for Milf Sluts" and so forth.

Wow, you think, Daisy Ridley is into facefucking and cumplay, it seems. As you look at her, she see her biting her lower lip and giving you a look, that seems to yearn for your appreciation.

"Hey Daisy, nice vids! You have a thing for these kinda movies, huh?"

"Yeah, kinda do. Do you think it's bad?"

"Oh no, cumshot and facial movies are best-sellers here and you really picked some great ones. I love them, too. Boy Daisy, you really have a nice taste!"

"Thank you very much!", Daisy says with a wide grin. You hand her a big, black bag and she pays.

"See you later, big boy, I'm really looking forward for tonight.", Daisy says with a wink and a smile.

Just now you realize the hard-on in your pants.

12:00 at Daisy's hotel room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)