Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Whose Joining Star On Stage?

It's The Groom, He Wants A Private Dance

The others in the party let out a whistle as the young man who was the groom stepped up on stage. Star gave him a smile as she danced a little, squeezing her perky breasts together and wiggled her butt at him.

"Hey handsome," she said and smiled at the man's growing erection. She sucked her juice covered finger and gave him a smile. "What do you say to a private show to say good bye to your single life?"

He looked to the crowd who just cheered drunkenly. He nodded and Star took his hand and pulled him off towards one of the private rooms. It was a small room and she closed and locked the door behind them as he sat down on the chair with a blush.

"I don't normally do this..." the groom said as Star began to undo his pants and pull them down.

"Don't worry, you'll like, finding liberating," she said and smiled as his cock stood at attention. She smiled at him and leaned him back before she sat in his lap and pressed her pussy at the tip of his cock and slid down onto him as she let out a moan. She bounced up and down on his cock and pressed her nipple up against his mouth, enticing him to suck at it.

The man didn't take much convincing as he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked at it while he thrust into her pussy. She let out a scream of pleasure as she rode the poor unsuspecting groom for all he was worth, she wanted to feel his cum inside her before the virus took hold, even now she could feel his skin becoming softer and his beautiful cock becoming smaller. "Fuck me, yesss... fuck me hard!"

"Ohhh..." the man said as he sucked at her breast more and thrust harder into her. His hair was getting longer as his chest and butt ballooned out, he thrust one final time as he cummed into Star and let out a feminine moan as his cock formed into a pussy. "Ohh, like, so good and horny!"

"Mmm, like, me too," Star said with a giggle as she helped the new bimbo up and removed her shirt, revealing her perfect breasts. "What luck that there are so many yummy boys waiting for us outside."

The two bimbos headed outside giggling as they got ready to have their way with the rest of the party. The question was how they were going to do it.

How Will They Do It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)