More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thunderwitch Thunderwitch

There's a knock on the door

It's Tania, our neighbor next door

As my wife opened the door, we saw a tall, latina girl. She had long black hair, tied in a ponytail, and gorgeous hazel eyes. Her tight leggings and sports top emphasized her strong legs and her big boobs, and showed a very sexy fit abdomen. She was holding a basket with dried fruit, pastries, and a bottle of wine.

"Hello, and welcome!" She spoke first "My name's Tania, I live right next door" She pointed to her left "I heard there were new people coming joining our building, so I figured I could welcome you!"

"Oh, hi!" My wife replied, not before eyeing her whole body for a solid second "You shouldn't have bothered. Thank you!" She took the basket and gestured to let her in. Mio looked at me, smiling.

"Thank you, Tania" I said "I'm Elena, and this is my wife, Mio." I guided her to the living room while my wife left the basket on the coffee table.

"Wife, huh? Cute." Her tone was honest, and her smile was very attractive "Listen, we're a very close community here in the F building, and we love welcoming new friends. However, there are some... Rumors that might have reached your ears."

"Oh. Yes?" I folded my arms "Like what?"

She looked at me with a face that said 'I know you know'.

"Well, for starters, all of the people here are futanari."

"All? Like... All of them?" Mio asked with a more than interested voice.

"All of them. And we... Allow freedom of... Loving among us."

"What... Do you mean, exactly?"

"OK" she looked at each of us before continuing softly "We all like having sex. And we all do it with each other. That's what has made our bonds much stronger: we all strive by helping each other and... Loving each other."

"Wow, that's..." But Mio couldn't speak more.

"That's interesting. Yes, uhm... We had actually heard that, but we didn't know if it was all true..."

"It is true, totally. However, we keep it exclusively inside the building, since people in the other buildings of the complex might not be as discrete as us" She chuckled. "Also, all that is an agreement, so it's not like we're gonna come you"

She laughed again, but Mio and I just giggled.

"So are you cool with it?"

"Yes" We answered in unison.

"Would you like to show us?" Mio asked quickly, as if she had wanted to say that from the very moment she opened the door.

"Oh. I like to see you're a very open-minded couple. Sure, if that's ok with both of you."

"Absolutely." I said. My heart was racing already.

I guided them to our bedroom and gestured towards the bed. Tania didn't waste any time: she passed her arm around my wife's waist and drew her in for a long kiss.

My cock was hard already, and watching an almost stranger take my wife's lips was a huge turn on. I started undressing, and then helped them take their clothes off too. When I could, I kissed my wife, then Tania. Our neighbor's kisses were strong, passionate, and decisive. She knew what she wanted, and she seemed to get it pretty often.

Soon we were all naked, my wife's choker being the only thing still on. Tania's breasts were the same size as mine, only perkier, but her cock was bigger, and Mio couldn't take her eyes off her. She started blowing me, then her, and she wanted to eat us both.

"So how's it gonna be, Elena?" Tania asked me.

I smiled and said...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)