More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thunderwitch Thunderwitch

I smiled and said...

"I want you to fuck me" (sub path)

"You couldn't resist my charms, could you?" Tania said, pulling me for a kiss. "Why don't you and your lovely wife give my cock a nice treatment?"

Mio and I knelt on the bed, and first took turns sucking on her. It was a big dick, and we could barely fit it inside our mouths. It was hot and delightfully hard, and it smelled delicious. My wife and I kissed and used our lips to make Tania feel real good.

"I'd like to taste both of you. Is it ok if I have your wife first?"

"Yes, please" I said.

Without any question nor prompt, Mio lay on her back and spread her legs. Tanis went in and pressed deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck, she's tight and hot!" She said as she started thrusting. Mio moaned loudly.

"And you're... You're so big! Oh, Lena, you'll love her cock!"

I approached my wife's mouth and I had her blow me while Tanis fucked her hard. After some minutes, she pulled out.

"Come here, Lena" Tania said, fingering Mio while jacking me off "Would you like a sandwich?"

I just nodded at the wonderful idea, and I positioned myself to fuck my wife, going deep inside her. Not a second after that, I felt my butt cheeks separating and something really hard and wet going between them.

"Oh, fuck" She felt so much bigger as she drilled my cunt "OH, GOD! You feel... So good!"

As she went on to fuck me good, I thrusted Mio with the impulse I borrowed from Tania, and soon she hugged me tightly, wrapping my dick with her climaxing vagina. I kept going, hard, both my pussy and my cock being pleasured, and it took a little longer to get there.

"Ohh!! I'm... I'm cumming!!!"

I screamed in pleasure, twitching almost violently. Tania went very deep inside me and kept still, releasing load after load of hot, sticky cum. When we both pulled out, both my wife and I were leaking white. We did a quick 69 and cleaned each other. I slurped and swallowed my own semen from Mio's pussy while my wife drank Tania's from mine.

"You'll have the loveliest times here" Tania said after a moment, leaning and kissing each of us passionately.

I felt Mio and I would become everyone's wives here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)