More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by No1special138 No1special138

Whose Story Will You Follow?

Ishihara Maki, A Magical Girl.

"Goodness! Where do you put it all, Maki?"

You wolfed down another serving before carefully wiping your face.

"A girl works up an appetite!"

"Don't bother her, dear," your mother told your father. "She's an active and healthy young woman. We should be grateful. Though, cooking so much is a bit tiresome..."

"Wow. I felt bad coming home and adding another mouth to feed but I barely made a dent compared to you, Maki-chan."

"L-Like mama said, I'm very active! If anything, you should eat more! You need to keep your brain charged for university!"

This was a normal night for your family, and an especially happy one with your sister visiting from college. You laughed, ate, and talked about all the small things that made up your day. But you've always felt a bit sad that you can't be fully truthful with them. Later that night, when everyone had gone to bed, you'd made sure everyone was in their rooms before bathing and changing into your pajamas. You didn't want to risk them seeing the bruises on your abdomen. When you inspected your wound it was healing nicely, fading to an odd yellow from the dark, almost black, purple it had been before. You fancied that you could see the outline of the scooter that had been thrown at you in your bruised tummy. You also inspected a spot just above your pubic mound where a small dark sphere sat. It wasn't embedded into your flesh so much as it had simply phased into you. It flashed in its usual manner, stealing light around it rather than giving any off, and you assumed it was still working properly.

It had happened when you were lying in bed reading one of the manga your mother said would rot your brain but that you and your dad secretly loved and read together. First it was a flash of heat. It was a bit odd but you figured it was part of the healing process. You hadn't been hit quiet so hard before, after all. Maybe the core had to work extra hard because it was such a large surface area? But the heat rose and spread until your whole body pulsed. Starting to feel afraid, you turned onto your side and reached for your phone, hoping to call your government contact and say something was wrong.

As you did, you felt a surge of sensation from between your legs. You gasped and curled up into a ball. The feeling passed and you started to uncurl when it happened again, stronger than before. You squealed and clenched harder, the pressure only making things worse. The core had had similar affects on you before, but never anything like this. It was almost painful. Slowly, you moved your legs enough to allow your hand to slip down and inside of your waistband. You brushed your labia and your voice caught in your throat. Not only was it boiling hot and sleek with juices but the faintest touch had made your entire body go numb for a second. You had to touch yourself very carefully, because doing nothing would have been even worse. Your first orgasm hit as soon as you found your clit. You kept going and lost count of how many times you get off, sweat pouring off your body as you soaked your pajama pants.

You must have passed out because you awoke and felt much better than before. You were sticky with dried sweat and very tired but you felt normal, at least. You knew you'd have to change, and likely bathe again, before going to sleep. You sat up and started to move. That's when you first noticed it, the large bulge that made a tent out of your pants. You quickly pulled them down and found a very foreign looking...thing emerging from where the umbra core should have been. When you touched it it twitched and you felt your whole body tingle in response.

You rush to the mirror, tripping over the pants around your ankles, and inspect yourself. You are Ishihara Maki, a normal looking young woman working hard to get into university next year. Your hair and eyes are nearly the same shade of blue, your hair a bit darker as it hangs down just passed your shoulders. Your height is about average, you suppose, though you know lots of girls who are shorter than you. Your body is lean from vigorous "exercise" but still holds the softness of a woman in her youth. Your breasts are a fair handful but not so large as to be weighed down by gravity. And now, seated just above your vagina, is a scarily huge penis that seems to have come from nowhere!

"Not nowhere, my dear. Me."

You stand frozen and stare into the mirror. A dark haired woman now stands beside you, though a glance over your shoulder proves she isn't really there. While her skin is pale as moonlight, everything else about her is shrouded in black. Her long flowing hair, her tight fitting gown, her opera gloves, her lipstick, even her eyes. Instead of whites with colored irises and small pupils they are completely black, like two voids between the stars.

You grit your teeth, "Yami...!"

She smiles at you, her teeth seeming to shine against her mostly black visage. In the mirror, she places her hands onto your shoulders. While you know she isn't in the room with you, you feel her hands gripping you tightly. Your toes curl but there's nothing you can do to stop the phantom sensations.

"I was very impressed by your most recent battles, Azure."

Your eyes widen. How could she possibly know your identity?

"It took us awhile but now we know about your little 'addition'. A very clever device. And most...adaptable."

You scowl at her image as it clicks in your head. The umbra core was a device created by the government to increase your power to fight against Yami and the Darkness. It consumed Darkness and allowed you to empower yourself with it. You'd known their would be risks but you'd accepted them as necessary for the good of mankind. So far, the worst of it had been the embarrassment of where it had been placed on your body to avoid detection and the fact that it sometimes made you feel...extra horny.

"You didn't really think all that power would come without a price, did you?"

Yami cackles into your ear and you spin, too ashamed to look into the mirror any longer. You take two steps before the overwhelming heat returns and stops you in your tracks. This...thing that's now attached to you demands attention. It's painfully hard and your body itches to...to do...something. Your vision blurs before you then solidifies as the image of a person, a girl. At first you don't recognize her because of the bindings and her odd positioning. She's bound by ropes to your bed, her legs apart and up so her skirt is useless at hiding her white underwear beneath. You recognize her clothing first, the green skirt and backless veridian top with brown boots and gold inlay throughout. Her hair is cut into bangs and it's a deep red, a fact she doesn't seem to like given her title color. Her mouth is gagged with a cloth and her emerald eyes appear distant, her cheeks as red as her hair. You assume she's or something from her lack of response to her situation.

A surge of excitement fills you at the sight of her, defenseless and waiting for you. You clutch at your sides and try to fight down the feeling.

"Don't hurt yourself, Azure," you hear Yami sing. "Look." You glance back at Veridian and see her image fade and reemerge. "A simple illusion. You may fulfill your desires without consequence. And rest assured, your lust will only grow the longer you delay."

As if to prove her point you feel your blood pulse in your veins, your new cock once against threatening to burst if not satiated. You stare down at the image of Veridian, your comrade, once again. If this is truly the only way to feel normal again...

Feeling weak, your legs give out as you approach the bed. You fall on top of the fake Veridian, catching yourself with your hands on either side of her head. You stare into her vacant eyes and see yourself reflected in them. You look haggard, wild, frightened. As you shift in place the head of your dick reaches up her skirt and rubs against the crotch of her panties. You gasp and feel your arms buckle as the heat and softness engulfs you. Before you can think about what you're doing you reach down and pull the small garment aside to reveal her sticky, wet sex.

You gulp and mutter, "Sorry, Veridian..."

You plunge forward, amazed at how easily you slip inside of your illusory comrade. You yell out loud and hear her cry into her gag. The heat in your body is nothing compared to the heat of her insides. She pulses around you in a vice-like grip that somehow doesn't hurt. On instinct, you start to move your hips. You grab her shoulders for better leverage and once again stare into her eyes. She's fighting to keep them open and while her expression looks painful you know that's not it. Because you're feeling the same thing and see the same expression reflected in her eyes. Pleasure. So much it's difficult to handle. But so good that you can't stop. Your body just moves on its own, pelvis smashing into your comrade's so hard the bed groans in protest. Your vision goes white as your eyes roll up and your whole body erupts in so much fire and electricity that you're amazed you survive it.

You blink back into focus a few moments later and gracelessly fall onto your butt on the floor. As you try to swim through the competing currents in your brain you feel on odd sucking sensation. Looking down, you see the cock that had emerged just a few minutes earlier shrink into nothingness, the umbra core reemerging as it does. You breathe a sigh of relief and stand up but fall limp at what you see on the bed.

The image of Veridian is gone. Yami, fully naked, her loins seeping a white goo that could have only come from a single source, lays supine on the bed. She sighs and sits up, grinning at you with faux affection, her eyes mocking you. She gathers some of the cum dribbling out of her with a finger and samples it.

"Mmm. The flavor of youth."

You quickly stand up and pull your pants back around your waist. You take up a fighting stance and call out a familiar chant.

"Spirit of light! Grant this guardian...!"

The breath is stolen from your lungs at it feels like someone just punched you hard in the stomach, right in your still bruised skin. You crumple to your knees and try not to vomit.

Yami clicks her teeth at you and shakes her head, "Oh, poor, sweet Azure. You lost this fight a long time ago."

She holds out a hand, her face twisted to her more normal, diabolical expression. You turn just in time to spot tendrils of darkness emerging from your mirror, the mirror itself now a pool of inky blackness. You start to flee but they already have you and pull you into the shadow. Your body feels like it's been thrust into an icy lake and as you scream no sound escapes your lips. The sensation of being pulled is gone, along with every sense of direction and time. You can't tell if you're floating, falling, or flying. You hear footsteps like hard clacking on tiled floors. Yami appears as if from behind a veil, now wearing a different outfit from before, though still all in black. She now wears some sort of leather looking leotard, the crotch tight against her privates, with her usual long gloves and a pair of high heeled boots that come up passed her knees. She appears to be walking along the ceiling but her orientation changes as she approaches you until she's standing at the correct angle from your perspective. She reaches out a hand to caress your cheek and you find that you cannot move to stop her. Her hand strokes softly downward and you realize from her touch that you are now completely naked.

"Let's go over what's happened and what will happen, hm?"

You feel your body being pulled by some invisible into a T pose. You wish you could cover yourself to at least save your modesty but no amount of struggling helps. Yami ignores your struggles and paces slowly before you.

"That little device in your body is a powerful one. But after absorbing so much Darkness, tracking you and bringing you to my realm was almost effortless. So, what vile deeds do I have in store for you?"

She puts her lips to your ear and whispers, "I'm going to show you your true self."

You yelp as you feel your body shifting in place. You now lay prone, arms still out to your sides, and line up with Yami's navel. You feel her hand groping your butt, rubbing and squeezing it. You grit your teeth, ashamed at your inability to retaliate. A sharp sound is accompanied by searing pain in your cheek.

"Did...Did you just spank me?!"

SMACK! You know how to take a hit but damn does that sting!

"I'll stop on one condition. You have to say, 'I'm a little slut.' That's all."

"I'll never do anything you tell me to!" you spit. "Especially something so humiliating!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That's fine," she laughs. "We have all the time in the world."

Her beatings continue for an hour. Every so often she reminds you of her offer to end it. Each time you refuse but with less venom, less conviction. She rakes her nails along your spine, which is strangely pleasing, like scratching an itch, but still burns like she's drawing blood. By the end you can barely breathe and you feel like your butt is one giant, pulsing sore.

She gives a golf clap and says, "Very impressive. I can see we'll get no further this way."

You sigh in relief as your body is flipped around. Using Yami as a reference point, you now appear to be on your back. She runs her fingertips across your skin, from your neck down to your bellybutton. It tingles and makes you fidget but you growl at her in defiance, wishing you could defend yourself. You're completely unprepared when her hand dives between your legs and starts rubbing at your lips and clit. Your eyes nearly pop out as you moan and listen to the sounds of your own wetness against her fingers.

"What-What're you doooing?!"

She laughs, "If pain isn't a sufficient motivator, then we'll try pleasure."

You fight back as best you can but it's a losing battle from the first second. Her hand feels soooo good and you feel especially sensitive for some reason. In just a few seconds she has you humping her hand, trying to extend the orgasm she's just upon you. Before you can recover she's between your legs and you feel her tongue lash out against your flower. You want to cry out in protest but only loud moans escape your lips. She pulls at least three more orgasms from you, maybe more, before finally letting you go. Still bound in this strange space, you gasp for breath and twitch uncontrollably, a line of drool escaping from the corner of your mouth. The respite is brief but glorious, your body feeling like melted butter after so much tension is released.

"Time to move on."

You feel your head being to turn and feel a shock of terror run through you for an instant. Yami is once again nude but sports a cock much like you did back in your room. Only hers is comically large, impossibly huge! In the instant when that terror takes hold your fears are realized as she grabs you and thrusts into your mouth. You're so stunned that you can do is hold on and try not to to , a very real threat with this monstrosity.

"Oh, my!" sighs Yami. "Your mouth is amazing, Azure! You must have had lots of practice!"

You wince and mumble a denial but she only laughs and pushes harder. You feel her enter your throat and you cough but she just keeps going. Your survival instincts override your fear and you relax your throat enough to allow you to breath through your nose. Yami takes this as a sign to go even deeper. Her thrusting hips cause her to penetrate your throat over and over again, making you gag and spit up and fight for air. Each moment feels like an hour as your struggle to survive. Suddenly, Yami cries out in a bellowing moan. Your eyes widen as her girth somehow surges even further and you feel a red hot liquid paint the back of your throat. After depositing her load, she pulls out, allowing you to cough and gasp for air.

You lose sight of her as you recover but feel her move when hands begin to spread your legs apart.

"No!" you shout. "Not that!"

Yami only laughs as she guides her mighty rod to the entrance to your small hole. Without further ceremony she pushes forward. You didn't know you could scream like that. She gets maybe halfway down her length before hitting that back of your vagina, her head starting to press into your womb. The feeling of being split open, violated, stretched to the point of bursting is painful, humiliating, and...oh gods. Good! It feels fucking incredible! It takes a minute and the pain and discomfort are still there but coming from the background and screaming for attention is a pleasure that overrides all other senses. Your eyes lull into the back of your head as Yami takes full control of your senses. You're vaguely aware of her laughter and words as you continue down this rabbit hole of ecstacy.

"What an absolute whore! Are you already about to cum? You must really love my cock, then! Well, I always have more for you!"

She continues to insult you while she violates your pussy but you can barely understand her. Your body is climbing a great mountain and all you care about is reaching the summit. Yet, when you're about to, something happens. A surge of pain emerges from the umbra core and forces back your orgasm. You scream in frustration as that magnificent cock starts pushing you back up the mountain only to be tossed back down again by the pain coming from the umbra core.

"Say it!" Yami shouts. "Tell me you're a little slut and I'll let you cum!"

You don't even hesitate.

"I'm a little slut!" you yell. "Oh gods! I'm a slut! I'm a slut!"

This time you reach the mountain top. And it is glorious! You float away from the darkness to a place without light or dark or any sort of color. You just exist within this constant, smooth happiness and pleasure. Your body is a forgotten thing of the past.

You awaken some time later in complete darkness, unable to move. It takes you a minute to remember where you are. A sudden pain forces you to focus. Metal clamps are attached to your nipples and pubic mound and all of them connect to each other via chains. An invisible tugs at the chains while hands roam your sides. You hear Yami's laughter just behind you, feel her breath on your neck.

"Did you enjoy your nap, my little slut?"

Your cheeks burn at the memory. Not only from the shame but also from the remembrance of pleasure.

"Let's try a new game, shall we?"

The pulling continues as you feel her enter you from behind. The pain is ever constant but sends electricity to your clit while you're being fucked. You also feel a stirring just above it and feel the odd sensation of your dick growing back.

"Getting extra excited, are we?"

"You made that happen! I'm not twisted like you! Just wait! The other mahou shoujo will know I'm gone and come here to rescue me!"

"But what if they were already here?"

With a snap of her fingers a form emerges from the absolute darkness. It begins as a humanoid shape but shifts into that of a girl, a familiar one. The small, sleek form of Pink appears in her frilly dress, her bow and quiver over her shoulder.

"Um, please, excuse me," she murmurs as she sinks to her knees.

She starts to lick at your shaft like an ice cream cone and mewling like she's tasting a treat.

"Stop it!" you wail.

Each thrust from Yami and every tug on your nipples and nethers makes your cock bulge. The fake Pink takes the head into her mouth and starts to suck. You shake in orgasm but are denied at the last second by the same pain as before.

"I'm a little slut!" you pant without even being told. It's just too much to bear.

"Not this time," Yami explains.

She snaps her fingers again and everything shifts. Suddenly, you can move again and Yami is dressed and watching you from a few meters away. The fake Pink has also changed. Her dress is in shambles, her small breasts exposed. She's clearly held by the same forces you had been affected by, her arms behind her back and legs out wide. A black ribbon gags he mouth but her eyes are huge with panic.

"This is your only means of release," says Yami as your dick twitches.

You stay frozen for several minutes. You wait for the urges to go away. But they never do. They only get stronger. You watch as Pink's eyes grow even larger at your approach, your dick resting above her tiny slit.

"I'm sorry," you whisper.

You start to cum from the very first thrust but it isn't enough. You have to watch her face contort in confusion, pleasure, and pain as your rail her again and again. You finish inside of her a second time, cum pouring out of her, while she moans into her gag.

Then the scene is gone again. Exhausted, you rest on what feels like solid ground within the blackness. Yami approaches but you don't stir.

"They will come for me..." you breathe.

"I know. But how long will it take them?"

Before your eyes a portal appears. In it, you see your sister texting on her phone. You also see your parents in their bedroom, your father reading a book in bed while your mother tends to her hair. The windows in their rooms show a starry night.

"It's been almost a day here, but only minutes in your world. Time moves as I see fit in this place."

You feel a weight in your stomach at the implications. Morning won't come for weeks or months.

"I'll see you tomorrow Azure...for more lessons."

The Next Day...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)