More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aelinna Aelinna

Who's fighting first?

Irelia vs Riven

Irelia cared little about the physical abnormality she felt between her thighs as she materialized onto Summoner's Rift. It wasn't as if she did not notice it; in fact, it was quite impossible for her not to take note of the six or so inches of newly acquired flesh that scraped and stiffened against her thighs with every step she took. Her mind, however, was far too distracted to properly entertain it.

It wasn't everyday she got to fight against a Noxian, after all.

Irelia witnessed firsthand the desolation her motherland had been subjected to under the Noxian war machine. It was hell. Villages burned, innocents slaughtered, elders assassinated; her country was left in complete ruin. She'd made a vow after the war was over to never forgive them for what they did.

Just because Riven had renounced her old ways did not make her an exception to that vow.

As Irelia trotted into the top lane and saw her opponent, clad in the titillating outfit of her Battle Bunny skin, the mass between her legs stiffened, and she realized, at that moment, exactly what she wanted to do with this newfound tool.

It was time to administer Ionian justice.

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)